SAU Community

Anyone Going To Jdm Car Cruise This Sunday

samr34GTT

I'll probably try and go for a bit, either in a HR31 coupe or C34 Stagea.

Found these details elsewhere on the net:

--------------

Time

Sunday, October 23 · 12:00pm - 4:00pm

Karrinyup Shopping Centre Upstairs Carpark

Karrinyup Road

Perth, Australia

Info

JDMWA's third meet is set for 23rd of October and to change things up a little this month we will be running a Sunday daytime cruise meeting at Karrinyup shopping centre upstairs carpark. Meetup at 12pm for a 1.30pm cruise departure, there is food available at HJs/KFC next door for lunch.

In true JDMWA fashion there will be photographers around and we will have a videographer covering the event also. JDMWA stickers will be available for $5 each.

For those who have attended our events before will know the rules; no skids at meetpoints or street racing, don't ruin the fun for other drivers and cause unwanted attention to the event.

These meetups are designed to allow JDM car enthusiasts a spot to meet some new people with the same interest, get some photos taken, and keep the WA Japanese car scene alive.

#Specifically no NON-JDM cars unless personally invited by one of our admins.

----------------------

Edited by Goddo

nice photos man! i was behind you at the 3rd picture where you got out of the car to take photos man! nice photos again!

Edited by bradzw

cant believe you went to this without me Craig :(

JOKING, the 33's got no radiator at the moment >_< . looked like a great day, any po po around

and great photos

I like the shot of the rolling silver 34 GTR more than ever because you were driving and snapping it at the same time. :worship:

Didn't see any popos Eric.

Edited by E3lipse

I like the shot of the rolling silver 34 GTR more than ever because you were driving and snapping it at the same time. :worship:

Didn't see any popos Eric.

Looks like you got some great shots Craig! I didn't see any cops either.. surprising given the WRX boys were busting out the anti-lag after you left ninja.gif

Glad you guys like the pics-Lyndon pm me your email and I'll send you some hi-res pics. Eric, wondered where you were-should've jumped in the passenger seat! And yeah, no cops at all-mind you everyone was pretty well behaved. Was a good day. :D

Glad you guys like the pics-Lyndon pm me your email and I'll send you some hi-res pics. Eric, wondered where you were-should've jumped in the passenger seat! And yeah, no cops at all-mind you everyone was pretty well behaved. Was a good day. :D

let me know next time and it will be a date :cheers: