Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - 2011 Round 4

achoo

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also really looking forward to this new mini wang biggrin.gif going to make it interesting being new at this whole manual thing rolleyes.gif

you'll see how much more fun a manual is :thumbsup:

Also really looking forward to this new mini wang biggrin.gif going to make it interesting being new at this whole manual thing rolleyes.gif

you'll see how much more fun a manual is :thumbsup:

oooo new mini wang looks like fun

i hope so too lol.

i was already goin to winton to pit crew on the sun so i thought i may aswell enter deca and make it a wk end of it.

hey mate is this for the EXE winton track day the next day? im heading up to that also lol. leaving early sunday morning to make it to winton.

Hey Leon,

Obviously sharing the car again so if you could make it like last time where we were enough numbers apart? Also, if possible if we could be chucked in the same group as the bigmak that'd be awesome!

Cheers mate

If requests are going in now -

Leon, Jess and I are sharing a car so can we please be in the same group numbered apart?

Also, can we be in the group that starts on the skid pan? Would like Jess to have some practice/warm up before hitting the hairy back track. Regardless, lols will be had by all :P

too much to get done in time?

yeah man it sucks old cop was gonna let me off with warning but the young cop hated me gave me a major now i got to go through all this bullshit so tomorrow car goes for road worthy i know it will fail but i just hope i get everything done in time so trying to think positive much as i can...

too much to get done in time?

yeah man it sucks old cop was gonna let me off with warning but the young cop hated me gave me a major now i got to go through all this bullshit so tomorrow car goes for road worthy i know it will fail but i just hope i get everything done in time so trying to think positive much as i can...

yeah the older guys are usually alright but its the younger ones seem to want to prove something, or if you get unlucky you get a cop who hates jap cars, ive hd that before

hopefully the guy doing the roady will be nice :thumbsup:

yeah the older guys are usually alright but its the younger ones seem to want to prove something, or if you get unlucky you get a cop who hates jap cars, ive hd that before

hopefully the guy doing the roady will be nice :thumbsup:

yeah man true, this young guy did hate it. ive never been done before and out of all spots to get done,i was picking my girl up at the shopping center and a highway patrol pulls me over in the parking lot. what are the chances.

cheers man :) keep you posted on what happens tomoro

Man roadies are BULLSHIT these days, new laws, new and more requirements, testers have had to be schooled further...they pick absolutely EVERYTHING now...sucks hairy ballsacks bigtime.

But yeah deca is awesome and im sure youll get it sorted just in time.

Man roadies are BULLSHIT these days, new laws, new and more requirements, testers have had to be schooled further...they pick absolutely EVERYTHING now...sucks hairy ballsacks bigtime.

But yeah deca is awesome and im sure youll get it sorted just in time.

true couldnt agree more man, i cant wait to hit up deca it just the road worthy bull crap thats in the way :( , i went to get roadie before and i rock up the mechanic lost his WRC licence last night :( so he cant do it. and no one wants to even check my car, 19yo driving skyline they think their gonna get in trouble. i got 1 more place thats gonna check it today if it doesnt go through im stuffed :( .