SAU Community

V35 Centre Dash Storage Box

Hi all

Looking to source this storage pocket/box were the lcd pops up, is as i want to remove this completely, next question is can this be done, the original boss system is out and single din replaced stereo in place with all mods on fascia done but the lcd remains.

Thanks in advance.

Thx for link, but no, the one above the stereo that has a lid if you don't have navi. Chris if u have a silver one and can let it go at a price like in the link Inc post (different part I know) then I'll take it. Other wise I'll paint it.

Edited by R6n350GT

NOWHERE near that price. they are in the 3 figure range new. hand me $90 for the black one and its yours. only reason I want to move it on is they are not as common as the silver ones and I'm stuck with it.

no the stereo id different from year to year. nav/non navi has nothing to do with it unless you are talking about the panel over the glovebox.

Isn't the stereo facia slightly shorter on the Navi unit? as the Navi screen cover is slightly larger than the pocket lid.

At least that is what is claimed on G35driver. The head unit and facia I received from USA was from a Navi equiped car of the same MY and the stereo facia is definantly shorter than my non-navi unit.

• 1 year later...