SAU Community

How Do I Remove Immobilizer

For R34 PFC's to work you need to have the factory keys programmed to the factory ecu, once this is done you can remove the factory ecu and the PFC will Work. Other option is to fit R32 or R33 GTR pfc with 1 and 120 deg pins swapped.

i guessing you have no injector pulse and a set timing advance of 4 dgrees? one of my customers if living this nightmare atm... runs fine on a stand alone out of a R33 but not with the R34 PFC.

There is no coding in the R34 pfc for NATS but for some reason it does require the keys to be correctley coded.... dont know why but it worked in the past.

The official response Apexi....

Hello Mark,

The Power FC is like a factory ECU and will look for an immobilizer signal for an BNR34 if it is still intact in the factory harness. If you decide to bypass the immobilizer you will need to reconfigure the wiring to the ECU to do so.

A'PEXi

how to reconfigure the wiring?

Looks to me like selling the R34 PFC and switching to a R32/R33 one is going to be the only way to make it work. You arent going to be able to bypass that immobiliser circut or generate a signal to fool it.

My advise to you so you dont completely f**k your car. Is call a performance workshop in your area and explain your problem and see if they can fix it, get your car onto a tow truck and get them to sort it out.

Asking a car forum how to reconfigure your harness and then you atempting if your not an electronics guru, is only going to end in tears if you wire it the wrong way and attempt to start it. You can short the power fc out quite easily and then you have a $1000 paper weight sitting there. Either get it taken somewhere or buy yourself a 32/33 power fc and do it that way.

I understand that you can use the ecu 33gtr the answer Apex wrote: If you decide to bypass the immobilizer you will need to reconfigure the wiring to the ECU to do so. It turns out you can use my ecu after reconfigure ...

How to rewire harness?

i will take a look and post up....but from memory its the crank sensor wires you need to change as the 34 runs a diff sensor

Please see what comes of 54 contact...thanks

pin 54 out of the ecu goes to the fuel pump control module.......and thats one of the wires that runs through the immobiliser box...the rest appear to be power wires/earths and antenna wires....this one may be the magic wire....my head hurts from tracing the wires on the 100000000 million fold out pages in the book

Edited by ylwgtr2

359610628b1d.jpg

f4b73e10bcfe.jpg

33a8ddb85022.jpg

these are the circuits I found myself....

yes sorry just checked the diagram and thats correct....i must have crossed it over through one of the pages....i can also tell you that it carries some sort of funky communications signal....i have an aftermarket ecu on my car and the imobiliser did not work with it....a friend of mine that made the ecu made a device to make it work...im not sure what he did i can find out

Edited by ylwgtr2