SAU Community

My New Gtr Rotors

lol yea well u get to help me push it into the workshop so its a pain in the arse for u as well

i know we like them, i want some more opinions though :rolleyes:

comon guys, dont need to be an expert to have an opinion

:thanks:

I've had some on my car for about 3 months now but my cars not done yet so its been getting rolled in and out of the garage lol.

I'm running qfm pads, how about you?

Sorry I can't give you any feedback yet though

They do look good but they'll go silver once you start driving (in case you didn't know)

I got my pads of Greg as well, I didn't know about the remsa pads but have heard good things about the qfm's

Ive got them on my car mate with ebc red stuff pads and hel braided lines made a huge difference! My car is only a gtst though they looked the best outta everything else i looked at so was sold purely on aesthetics lol

I've been running the RDA's on my car for a while cause they are inexpesive and don't crack under track conditions. I run A1RM's for the Street and Hawk Blues for track. Because both of these pads are super abrasive and I do about 4 track days per year I only get about 2 years from a set of rotors (or two sets of rotors for one set of race pads).

As long as you stick to street pads you should get good wear from them.

I think it is more the fact that the RDA rotors are a little soft

Correct.

Something like Project Mu SCR, or 4000 or 5000 Series DBA will last ALOT longer on aggressive pads due to their higher carbon content.

RDA (and indeed street series DBA and Project Mu CRD) are just basic street trade servicing items that have just been slotted for extra performance.

• 1 month later...