SAU Community

a day out with squizz's cefiro (pics)

japtaxi

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scibes, just click the "donate" under my name and put in the amount of points under yours...

OR

Click the "shop" link up the top somewhere and you can buy blod usernames and shite...

Oi... sciby... No going soft either... your car is in our Garage Spank display... NO BUTS!!

Tone is another one you guys have to get motivated... everyone text him and tell him his RX7 has to be going for the show...

go on get your phones out right now.... well... whenever really

ok guys enough rambling... have fun!!

hey mate not sure what this your crowd thing is but yeah i think a few guys are thinking about it. im leaning more towards being in your crowd at the mo.

but yeah we'll see i might have tail lights in or something but i am so low on cash at the moment

I think we are all low on cash, hey boys just so you all know dan's little red silvia is up for sale as of now $14990 and its yours as it sits now, he will even get it r.w.c. for it to, say jay if you know of anyone thats keen for a fairly quickly little S13, let em know hey! Sad day but its going to make way for a new project, been a good little car but you know what its like

So low on cash I can't afford a clue.

Shame to hear about the sterioded Q going, but a lil' bird told me about the new project, should be fun and interesting and make my nipples hard.