SAU Community

Apexi Dual N1 Exhaust ???

I have been looking everywhere on the net for the Apexi Dual N1 (twin N1 mufflers) cat back exhaust but cant seem to find anyone who sells it! If anyone knows ANYONE who sells them pls tell me.

Also jus wondering, does the split pipes for the 2 smaller N1 mullfers start the split from the cat or does it split just at the end towards teh mufflers?

Thanks..

split from cat, access engineering in melbourne are apexi distributors and they told me n1 duals were discontinued and were only in the catalogue to clear old stock holdings. trust dd is similar. the dual n1's were split from cat back and sounded awesome heaps deep without being to loud. sold three or four a while back mainly to r33 and one r32.

split from cat, access engineering in melbourne are apexi distributors and they told me n1 duals were discontinued and were only in the catalogue to clear old stock holdings. trust dd is similar. the dual n1's were split from cat back and sounded awesome heaps deep without being to loud. sold three or four a while back mainly to r33 and one r32.

damn.. If you can get anymore pls tell me. I have never heard of the Trust DD zausts, are they also angled like the apexi?

damn.. If you can get anymore pls tell me. I have never heard of the Trust DD  zausts, are they also angled like the apexi?

chased up my new apex catalogue, and yep no n1 duals sorry. dd is similar to the dual n1.

japlish from trust site. DD you aim toward the substantial improvement of Muffler * dd muffler exhaust efficiency and 90 φ, the large aperture pipe 102 φ dual conversion, guaranteeing many exhaust flows. In addition in order that it corresponds to the sport scene of circuit travelling and drift travelling etc., the silencer - is not the tail and guaranteeing the road clearance of arrangement and the machine rear section to the center section immediately after the catalyst. The silencer to the roadspace (90mm) guaranty tail pipe of safety standards - with installing, safety standards (below approach noise 103db) the guaranty tail silencer - the attachment

yes apexi dual n1's are definitely discontinued. i researched it for ages when i was looking for a catback for my car. ended up going with a big single. love the look of the smaller twin angled mufflers though.

Personally I still like the look of the Apexi Dual N1.

Looks slightly different to the DD, and in my opinion, better :cheers:

If anyone has one for an R33, or even just the muffler, and is interested in selling, drop me a PM :D

Personally I still like the look of the Apexi Dual N1.

Looks slightly different to the DD, and in my opinion, better :cheers:

If anyone has one for an R33, or even just the muffler, and is interested in selling, drop me a PM :D

there are literally dozens of n1 dual copys for sale, if it is the look you are after they are identical and half the price, sound? who knows? DD offer best ground clearance the dual n1's still hang a little low being 2 functional mufflers.