SAU Community

V35 Selling Tips

Manny25

Because the Red Cross capsules have been proven to be the absolute safest option for a baby. Imagine having an accident and the child dies due to an insufficiently protective baby seat .... there are no words for how bad one would feel :(

Well Well... Today when we tried putting the car seats in our cars; the V has to stay! as the little Toyota of ma partner proved to have too small of a boot and not enough room in the passenger seat after the baby seat was in.

Its big enough to have the pram and much more in the boot and even with a baby seat behind the passenger seat; still plenty of room for passenger to sit comfortably :)

• 1 month later...

Well well, decided to upgrade to hopefully a V37.

In the mean time, my baby is up for sale unfortunately so looking for a decent and deserving home.

Below is the link, as time is on my side, i will just wait for the right buyer to come along.

http://www.tradingpo...ber=TP005002743

I doubt that, since the V37 does not exist .... I think you mean a G37, or V36 as we (and the Japanese) know them :D

I have seen pics of the V36 SUV.. I think it is an abomination... not sure if it was just a concept car, or if they actually sold them.. hopefully the former..

I am sure it is a good car, but to put the 'skyline' badge and the '370GT' badge on an wanker tanker is just wrong..

Thanks for the link nightcrawler.. had no idea they were even in Australia.

Edited by sonicii