SAU Community

Stagea Insurance

TimmyJonas

Hey guys/girls. I have heard a lot of people asking about insurance. I insured my c34 stage through SGIC. I admit Im 30 and a rating one but SGIC did mine for about $750pa and that was for an agreed value of $15000. Yes my c34 is turbo. The stagea isn't on their normal list of insurable cars but they just looked it up a said no worries.

Just my bit.

mine was insured for 19k thru just cars and it cost $930 a year

new owner has it insured for 16g,but i don't think j=he undestands how difficult it is to get original dayz kits or orginal dayz carbon inserts if they ever got damagedpinch.gif

mine was insured for 19k thru just cars and it cost $930 a year

new owner has it insured for 16g,but i don't think j=he undestands how difficult it is to get original dayz kits or orginal dayz carbon inserts if they ever got damagedpinch.gif

Did ya get ya 15k for it?

ended up getting 15.5k for it in the endthumbsup.gif

swapped him 10k plus a R32 GTS4 auto with all parts for a manual conversion. Then i sold that the next day to a guy at work for 5.5kwhistling.gif

Winner winner chicken dinner!

My stag was stolen a few months ago and just car have been shit house to deal with but i should have read the contract, i suggest actually reading the policy

Can you tell us how they stuffed you around?

We have Just Cars insurance on our M35 and pay $727pa for the car parked inside our residential block but only under a carport.

I'd be happy to pay more though if it means you won't get stuffed around by dodgy insurers when it's time for a payout!

Can you tell us how they stuffed you around?

We have Just Cars insurance on our M35 and pay $727pa for the car parked inside our residential block but only under a carport.

I'd be happy to pay more though if it means you won't get stuffed around by dodgy insurers when it's time for a payout!

All items in the car besides our baby seat were not coverd so we had to use our home and contents insurance, yhen the clock, electric windows and central locking didnt work and just car refused yo fix it so we threatened action against them and gave them a letter from the work shop that services our car. they then said if we paid for someone to fix it and the reparer believed it was due to the theft they would refund our costs.

We said no you fix it so they sent it to someone then they said it was due to the theft but had to wait for just car to say they will pay the bill otherwise we had to pay.

All is finally fixed now after 2 months