SAU Community

FS - R32 GTR ECU, GTR tuned front pipes, 19" Drift-R alloys

Hi guys,

I have some parts for sale as listed below, all are in Sydney but I'll post anywhere:

R32 GTR ECU tuned by Donnontech to suit stock turbos and mild tune with exhaust, intake and 1.2-bar of boost. Can be re-programmed or ideal for a cheap alternative to a Power FC for R33 GTRs. Price - $300

Japanese motorsports GTR front pipes. These are brand new stainless tuned length dual 3-inch into 3.5-inch pipes to suit all GTRs. I bought them but decided not to upgrade with this car and keep it closer to stock. These are great for use with tough low-mount GTR tuning up to 350kW at all four! JMS sells these for $650, my price is $450.

ROH Drift-R alloys 19 x 9-inch GTR offset for R33/34. These are the only set ever manufactured by ROH in white, they look KILLER, and were specifically machined to suit my R33 GTR. They are wearing a set of awesome 265/35-19 Falken FK-451 tyres with around 70% tread. I need a set of good condition stock R33 GTR wheels & tyres in trade with cash adjustment of $1,000.

I also have a stock R33 GTS air box (I think, I have to check exactly which model it suits). Anyone need one? Good if you've been defected for a pod filter - price $100.

I have images if you want to PM a request.

Thanks guys,

Damon

Off set is to suit the R33 GTR, so they will also fit the R34 for sure. I don't know about the R32, possibly - I can't see why not. They are a 15mm offset from memory. I need to source a set of stock R33 GTR rims to replace these, but if I can get $3000 for them that will do. They are only about nine months old and have done 5,000klm or less.

do u still got the ECU

is it work in a r33 GTR?if yes i'm intrested!thanks

Hi guys,

I have some parts for sale as listed below, all are in Sydney but I'll post anywhere:

R32 GTR ECU tuned by Donnontech to suit stock turbos and mild tune with exhaust, intake and 1.2-bar of boost. Can be re-programmed or ideal for a cheap alternative to a Power FC for R33 GTRs. Price - $300

Japanese motorsports GTR front pipes. These are brand new stainless tuned length dual 3-inch into 3.5-inch pipes to suit all GTRs. I bought them but decided not to upgrade with this car and keep it closer to stock. These are great for use with tough low-mount GTR tuning up to 350kW at all four! JMS sells these for $650, my price is $450.

ROH Drift-R alloys 19 x 9-inch GTR offset for R33/34. These are the only set ever manufactured by ROH in white, they look KILLER, and were specifically machined to suit my R33 GTR. They are wearing a set of awesome 265/35-19 Falken FK-451 tyres with around 70% tread. I need a set of good condition stock R33 GTR wheels & tyres in trade with cash adjustment of $1,000.

I also have a stock R33 GTS air box (I think, I have to check exactly which model it suits). Anyone need one? Good if you've been defected for a pod filter - price $100.

I have images if you want to PM a request.

Thanks guys,

Damon