SAU Community

Rb26

32gtrsteve

Hi guy. I've just rebuilt my rb26 and not sure what turbo to go with. It's still a 2.6 litre, forged pistons/ rods, stock cams,

Over Sized valves. Wanting about 300 to 400 kw's.

The car is still only a street car so I don't want a heap of lag. Wanting a ball bearing turbo.

Any info/ dyno sheets with what you have done about what I want to do would be great thanks Stephen.

That information is going to be literally impossible to find. Someone should make a sticky thread and put RB26 dyno results and mods list inside it. That way everyone could read about this sort of stuff and make educated decisions

That information is going to be literally impossible to find. Someone should make a sticky thread and put RB26 dyno results and mods list inside it. That way everyone could read about this sort of stuff and make educated decisions

:rofl:

What a good idea!

Then someone should start a definitive guide to building a 300kw GTR thread and maybe even a 400kw thread!

Thread closed. Believe it or not, but since SAU started more than 7 years ago, this topic has been discussed before.

Please use the search function in future. It may be found here:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&search_in=forums

While we understand that it can be frustrating to have your thread closed - Please consider that other members may feel it to be disrespectful and selfish of you to post a simple question, without using the search feature to review the wealth of information provided by said members over the years.

If you still feel that this action is unjust, then please PM me and we can discuss it further.