SAU Community

Vic State Cruise

coparts41

It's a bit of a shizen place to get to, but it'll be early on Saturday so traffic should be pretty light.

I'll meet you there at 9am.

note that the cruise is on Sunday, not Saturday

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAAAA BUDDAY! finally making it to one of these!

lol there isnt anyone here that wants to a beige interior do they? leather etc. I want a different colour!

I have a spare pair of black front seats...

See you there Sunday.

yeh i new you would pike out for the wasteland..i would have done too but a stagea cruise wins

Sif I'm gonna miss the stag cruise. I already have enough driver dynamics days.. I'll just go to the end BBQ meet after! See you all there.. And Ironpaw Scott's pretty sick so it's gonna take some persuading to get him up..

I am bringing the following air filters with me if anyone is after purchasing either of them (see attached)

A brand new in box K&N for M35 Stagea Air Box.

A used but in excellent condition Blitz Pod Air filter to fit directly onto M35 AFM or onto another vehicle with an adapter. Filter has been cleaned and just requires reoiling.

post-72543-0-26269700-1327143012_thumb.jpg

post-72543-0-07642400-1327143022_thumb.jpg

post-72543-0-96485400-1327143028_thumb.jpg

post-72543-0-70368300-1327143034_thumb.jpg

Edited by ECR33_RB25DET

fk it, ill come to clayton for the meet and decide after that, ill have 2 be up early though, the car is a mess lol, havent cleaned it from my sydney trip lol

That's the attitude! You gotta come! Keen to meet the stag members. My first stag cruise.

The Missus and I are coming to the monash clayton meet...

Need to check out some of the mods people have done... Mine stock/ less k&n panel

Sweet, see y'all there. Mine is also pretty stock so looking forward to seeing some stag mods and meeting some members.