SAU Community

Nissan -skyline-r31-s13/180-trx-exa- Cruz

KICKIN

just wondering if ppl would be interested in having a huge nissan cruz?

as i was in the exa club and sometimes we cruzd with the SKYLINE R31 club n the TRX guys we somtimes went on huge cruzs down 2 gelong and torquay,

and now i just bought a cef off MEGGALA which hapens 2 b a SKYLINESAUSTRALIA man, and i joind a cruz of the NISSANSILVIA club and thought it would b awsome if we had 1 massive cruz...

ive posted threads up in the other clubs n we'll c the responce and hope 4 the best...

thx heaps

macca...

Moving this to the events section.

Kickin: You must post details of the cruise.

Simple stuff: date, time, location, rough itinerrary, meet points, map details, who else notified (other clubs etc), who to contact if questions etc

Also - please use correct spelling when posting a cruise. Not to be a grammar Nazi - but it makes it easier for everyone to read and understand.

Sound good? Please do so ASAP.

Thanks

James

i havnt got this posted yet because ive just put the idea up to see if any1 would be interesed... As it would be a fcuking massive cruise i want evry1s responce 1st and then organise the date time and evrything...

just want to know if anyone would come, and so far only the guys from nissansilvia are up 4 it...

thx for replying tho, maybe thats why no1 has posted anythin up yet, maybe they didn understand, appreciate it :P

sorry bout the grammar aswell... when u spend alot of the day on the computer u try and use slang as much as possible... well i do anyway...

hehe sorry 1ce again

KICKN I'm going to lock your thread.

Reason being, get some concrete details please.

All members here would be up for a cruise, there is no need to 'gauge' interest.

We have regular SAU Cruises and we have 20-30 cars on average.

Once you get all the details, then re-post etc.

And then people will let you know if they can/cant make it.

Cheers - ash