SAU Community

Hit & Run

Raza

some f@#k head did a hit and run on friday night..they hit the whole right side of my car..the damage starts from the back 1/4 panel..back door...front door..front 1/4 panel and front bumper....and the were f@#ken nice enogh to do the runner...im over this shit..this is the third time this has happend to me..

im really over this shit

I had a Fuc-tard reversed into my car (not the skyline). Lucky I take an over cautious look around when I park and remembered the plate of the car that was in front of me. I reported it to the cops, and Fuc-tard said they were going to tell the police when they got back from holidays. :bs!:

They ended up paying for the new bonnet cause it was a tray back Falcadore.

I probably just got lucky but all I can suggest for parking lots is do the same and have a look around.

Sorry to hear it’s happened again. Best of luck fixing it dude.

yer this is the third time its happend to me.

some f@#k head hit my landcruser at 40klm....and it threw my 3 1/2 tone 4x4 five meters.

it cost me $1500 lucky the for the bull bar...or it would of been $5000 or more..

then i had some f@#k head hit my other car (nissan blue bird) they smashed off my side mirror...im sick to death of people who cant be responsible for there actions...

how did the 4x4 cost you cash?

didnt you get the rego plate.

And yeah, park it on the street... you risk things like this happening.

If i go anywhere like a mates etc, i make sure i've booked a driveway possie before i drive my sky there