SAU Community

Air Box

nicrowkz

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a standard air box for a r33 that I can borrow or buy to clear a defect? I've rang nearly every single jap spare part place in the western subs and no one has anything in stock :(

Hmmmm I thought OH closed down after James passed away?

I bought one from eBay for $100 ;) now I'm trying to find a solution to make my exhaust quiet hahahaha! I know Advanced Jap rent out standard exhausts but it's being used at the moment

Hmmmm I thought OH closed down after James passed away?

I bought one from eBay for $100 ;) now I'm trying to find a solution to make my exhaust quiet hahahaha! I know Advanced Jap rent out standard exhausts but it's being used at the moment

still open, name change and someone else running the show.

Nicole, I might have standard exhaust it could fit in your 33 but I'm selling it though.

How much Grant?! I don't know whether to swap to standard to pass the defect and then go back to my exhaust or whether to just go get a muffler put on it seeing as it doesn't have one,.. It's just a straight 3" from turbo back

I didn't get EPA'ed so I don't know if Vicroads have the ability to test the db? All the defect says is 'exhaust not to exceed noise limit'

I got the defect off yesterday :) I went in to Vicroads at 4.15pm and had 15 people in front of me ahhaha... I didn't have to give them a certificate he just wanted to hear the car to make sure it wasn't making the 'sssstttuuutututu' noise and that the exhaust wasn't loud.

I hate the exhaust on it now :( I went from a straight 3" from turbo back with no muffler to a 2" with rear muffler... I can't even hear the car when it's running now hahaha!