SAU Community

[Sa] March Stagea Cruise

bigkevracer

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sounds good Robbie.

I thought your old one was a write off?

turns out he cancelled the rego, 12g in repairs on a car insured for only 15g(the exact reason i had it insured for 19g). and for some reason the repairer is having trouble finding the dayz carbon parts that he needs

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

turns out he cancelled the rego, 12g in repairs on a car insured for only 15g(the exact reason i had it insured for 19g). and for some reason the repairer is having trouble finding the dayz carbon parts that he needs

Whaaaaat!? Damn what happened? Your Stag was so nice :s

How is that legal they are not supposed to type cast ppl or cars only illegal modifacations or behavior so if this has been officialy orderd its time to take that to the ombudsman or such government offical last thing you need is some over zelous rookie defecting your stock family car coz its an import with a turbo

Organise the cruise as per usual, pm the meet point, don't broadcast the run details, and behave yourselves.

Smart man ;)

To be honest I don't think we'd have to much of an issue cos everytime I get pulled over cops are always like 'what is this? I haven't seen these before' but then again every cop is different

HOw many stagea cruises have we had that the cops show up?

Pretty sure mine were all sweet, ruby never had any issues, we had 10 cops washing their patrol cars 5 meters away from the binnings meet point out north.

They really don't care about a bunch of Volvo and Camry wagons with spoilers.

Don't stress about it, choose a central meet point that you haven't already mentioned and have fun.

On a side note, how many stageas are entered for all jap day on Sunday?? We had a decent group last year, the only one that is still around or on the road is probably ruan's rs260 tho :(

On a side note, how many stageas are entered for all jap day on Sunday?? We had a decent group last year, the only one that is still around or on the road is probably ruan's rs260 tho :(

I'm going but I haven't entered

Be good to see Dunc grace us with his presence... been a while... :whistling:

Guilt trip much? Unfortunately I dont think either of those dates work for me - work stuff :(

i dont know how SAPOL can do it but yeah they are, i have been told that anything is to be checked that even includes the undercover wagons we drive

i dont want to stress anyone or have a go at the cops i just want people to be informed of whats happening and that we all might be getting a little more attention

Guilt trip much? Unfortunately I dont think either of those dates work for me - work stuff :(

Guilt trip? Me? Never! :3some:

i dont know how SAPOL can do it but yeah they are, i have been told that anything is to be checked that even includes the undercover wagons we drive

i dont want to stress anyone or have a go at the cops i just want people to be informed of whats happening and that we all might be getting a little more attention

I don't know how reliable your source is, but I'll be running things pretty much how Big Fella used to - pick a meet point, PM those who are attending, done. We generally behave ourselves on cruises, no tunnel runs, burnouts, etc, so I'm sure we'll be fine.

I would be interested on the cruise the 25th suits me fine

Well thats the date, so see you then!