SAU Community

Aftermarket Headlights

Jayce23

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent an email to Jesse to process the request for the current list. Lets wait and see. I have pulled myself off this buy as this is getting too much to handle as well as I got an important expense(new born baby) in my way........however i will still get this group buy done successfully......

This really is turning into a bit of a joke. Probably the best way to get it moving is for everyone to put their money where there mouth is & put the funds into an account then this will indicate that a commitment has been made.

Jesse is ok with 10 sets, so i have struck myself and megahowler from the list and still got you guys for the $452. I know its been so bad on me to pull out but its purely financial situation and i hope you guys understand......As a moderator for SA, it would be great if Nightcrawler or Dreadnought can get the money from all and send it to Jesse, jesse is happy to wait and give me extra time to get this organised.....

Guys,

Got an update from Jesse. As Shiva said, he will wait for the 10 orders.

In the meantime, he advised that:

(a) by shipping in pairs, you will save approximately $20. If you cannot find a pair, the price will therefore be increased by $20 for your set of headlights (if this price increase is acceptable, suggest you email Jesse with your order); and

(b) if the group buy falls over, the price for a single set of the headlights will be about $100 more.

I will ask Jesse for the approximate increase in price if shipped by air and will let you guys know once I heard from Jesse.

Cheers,

Keith

Ok, I am still keen but have been waiting for a confirmation that I can go on the list. Happy to pair with "Dog with a Bone" or anyone else in SA. I do want airmail though. Can someone confirm this for me & give directions on how to pay etc.

I don't really want to deal with all the payments. How about we just go with the original plan:

- everyone pair up

- one person of the pair email Jesse and nominate sea or air shipping and get a quote for 2 pairs ot their home/business address.

- the other person in the pair transfer the $$$ to the first person.

- once Jesse has 5 x emails for pairs of guys the deal is officially on. (I believe he has 4 pairs contact him already)

- the first person then follows the payment instructions and pays Jesse.

So to make it clear, let's work on a pair of lights shipped by sea = $920 ($460 each allows a small margin for currency fluctuation - and if it works out to less Jesse will refund the difference).

And by air (to Adelaide, so I assume the cost its the same to anywhere in Aus), allow $1,020 (for a margin of currency fluctuation).

If you can't find/don't want to make a pair then sea will be $480, and air $530. But email Jesse for a quote and confirmation.

And yes Paul, you CAN still go on the list - this group buy has not closed as such until we actually pay Jesse and make the order up.

Good stuff, thanks for that! I have sent a PM to Dog with Bone

Sometimes you just have to laugh. This group buy has turned into monster! All respect to Shiva for taking it on himself to organise all of this. Thinktea for the recent backup support. And Jesse for not filing a restraining order due to the amount of emails he has received.

From what I can see, we sit at 10 pairs confirmed at $452.00 a pair (plus confirmed shipping price by Thinktea). Good job!

Important note: Whoever I am paired with (Interfooler or Dreadnaught, I'm not sure please confirm?) I cannot handle the shipping as I am moving house over the next month. So I shall leave it in your hands to confirm us both as an order etc. Then just PM bank/paypall details and I will send my share of the cost.

Thank you for your time, your clothes and your motorcycle.

Tyler, as far as I know, I am paired with you? (according to the list)

I am happy to have both your and my set posted to my address and then we meet up and pass your set to you.

I'll also email Jesse regarding our orders.

I have just heard from Jesse. I am ready to go but we need 12 orders to get the discount. Come on guys pull your finger out immediately or we may not get this deal done