SAU Community

Aftermarket Headlights

Jayce23

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the group buy :) ... prices, product website link etc are listed above. Please email Jeese Streeter [email protected] (our contact in Japan who we are getting the deal through), and let him know you and your cuz are in, and get a quote for 2 sets delivered via your preferred shipping method.

Yep install looks like a piece of piss, and as far as we can tell it utilises factory plugs. Only slight caveat is that you need to have your oem HIDs and ballast still fitted (if your headlights are VERY white - especially when compared with your high beams, you have HIDs). Otherwise you will need to make basic modifications to the new lights to fit halogens. Either way, an easy fix.

Tyler, as far as I know, I am paired with you? (according to the list)

I am happy to have both your and my set posted to my address and then we meet up and pass your set to you.

I'll also email Jesse regarding our orders.

Thanks bro, that's perfect. PM me your bank details and I will send you my share.

Cheers,

Dog with Bone I have us sorted out. We just need to get 12 combined orders to get it over the line. Pretty disappointed with the lack of discussion on here. Come on everyone let's sort it out now!

Just be a little bit patient guys - being impatient (and or having a hissy fit and cancelling your order like some on here have done already have - if it wasn't for them the deal would already be done) will get us nowhere. It will all come together.

Nightcrawler can you or someone else monitor this & confirm numbers? Dog & Bone & I will take a unit each. We have arranged this already. Maybe we need an updated list again?

Ok. As requested, here is the updated list, which sets out the pairings and whether emails have been sent to Jesse to confirm the orders.

Confirmed List:

Chrome housing:

1. shiva manc01 (paired with Dog with Bone) - Emailed

2. 81gSKy Melbourne VIC (paired with Thinktea) -Emailed

3.Nightcrawler (paired with Heritical) - Emailed

4. Repeated so I deleted it.

5. Repeated so I deleted it.

6. Repeated so I deleted it.

7. interfooler Melbourne VIC - Emailed

8. bigdr33gtst Fremantle Western Australia

Black housing:

1.Dreadnought Melbourne VIC - Emailed

2.Megahowler Melbourne VICTORIA

3.Runner4life

4.Mayo_85 Geelong VIC - Emailed

From the list, it appears that bidgr33gtst and Runner4life have not emailed Jesse (Please confirm if you have). Also we are one short because of Megahowler's exit. Howevere, Kolossus or GSX RRRRR, both of you are still welcome to join in as the list is still open. Note: you do not need to pair up but it will be a bit cheaper if you do.

Cheers,

Keith (updated by Nightcrawler)

Come on V35 owners, step up to the plate if you want your ride to look twice the beast it already is. We need two more takers to complete this group buy. Confirm now and be known forever after as "the guy who closed this bloody long ass group buy".

Hi All, yeah I know its been like 6 weeks ..the time to actually receive the parts, since this thing started. What happened to patience huh..All good things come to those that wait( slight echo of Night crawler). My cuz is indesicive but in any case will go this alone in NSW. Still cheaper with the extra freight. Emailed Jesse and awaiting response. Upon response and hoping that is it is what I want to hear $$$ wise then all will be good. However for those that are impatience just roll on and go without me. I won't cry much...I promise!