SAU Community

GAB Super Damper (r32gtst/gts4/gtr) *Excellent Condition*

"GAB Super" damper for r32GTSt / R32 GTS4 / R32 GTR

Will fit any of the above cars, depending on what rear mounts you have on the rear. Eyelets or U bolts.

- Uses OEM strut tops with rubber bush

- All bump stops and shaft boots in good condition.

- Absolutely no leaks and no scores/burns on the shafts AT ALL.

- F:4way adjutable damper (compression/rebound run at same ratio, fronts can be adjusted with flatbladed screwdriver)

- R:8way adjustable damper (compression/rebound run at same ratio, rears can be adjusted by hand, can be adjusted while car is on the ground)

- Unknown spring on damper.

- The overall ride on the hardest setting is quite firm but not bone rattling, and on soft is similar to stock damper. On firm handling of the car is completely transformed.

- Price = SOLD

PICS below

gabsuper.jpg

gabside.jpg

gabtop.jpg

• 2 months later...

nope they dont squeek. there is not rattles or scrapes on them at all. and when you turn the dials they actually do something - showing that they are in good condition

for what it is worth, they have had a pedders shock test. which dosnt take into consideration the bushes, tyre pressue etc.

but all of them showed consistent results... if u want pics let me know, i can scan in

the is absolutley no scores, or burns on the shafts at all, and all the boots are in good condition, unlike some u can see burn marks and a sign that they are old and the boots are all crumbled and letting dirt in.

honestly i cant tell the mileage, because they came on a car imported. sorry its hard to estimate the mileage as.

reason im selling: I have changed the rear subframe on the car, and these no longer fit so they just sit in storage. yes i stand them upright and wrapped in a towel to absorb any moisture.

ok, may as well post the shock test.

Also, any idea of the ride height?

FYI, a while ago i bought some good condition 2nd hand bilstein platform adjustables for GTST but found I had GTR/GTS4 rear subframe so need U fitment... bugga!! I've been considering new rear shocks as a solution ($185ea for most basic KYB's though)

For the price, I'm tempted to give yours a go and if they aren't what I want i'll just have to bite the bullet and go for new... I'll get back to you...

thanks.

Pekatu:

It will most likely fit a gts4 OR GTR

BUT there is a slight possibility that it will fit a r32 gtst. You have to get under the back of your car and look for U bolts. if u got the ones that look like that in the pic of the gabs, then yes they will fit your r32 gtst.

Im not sure exactly how lower than standard it is. if you give me your email address i can send you a pic of them on the car and you can see the height of them.