SAU Community

Built R32 Gtr

Hi all its time to part with my gtr but all for a good cause to buy a house so here it goes.

$25000 Neg

The car is a 1989 R32 gtr skyline with a fresh built that Paul from Red R racing put together here are the details.

R34 gtr crank

CP 40 thou pistons with modified eagle rods

Hks oil pump and trust sump with modified oil return and restrictor fitted

Tomei Pon cam type b's and valve springs and retainers

tomei adjustable cam gears

spit fire coil packs

2860-5 turbos with r34 gtr stainless dumps and veil side front pipe and a varex muffler

The car produced 430 hp at the wheels with a Guilt toy tune. There is plenty more left in it with a less restrictive exhaust.

The car is also fitted with 18*9 +15 lenso DR1 rims.

JJR adjustable camber arms front and rear with bilstein coil overs

Top end sterio kenwood head unit, JL splits and JL rears $2000 worth alone come with sub and amp just havent gotten to fit it yet

Viper alarm is installed

there is probably other things i have forgotten to mention but feel free to hit me up

My number is 0434108477 feel free to ring me or txt me.

thanks scottie

post-71662-0-51206800-1329903943_thumb.jpg

post-71662-0-04044000-1329904056_thumb.jpg

post-71662-0-23733600-1329904107_thumb.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry like i said alot to list it has and cheers i think i have priced it fairly like i said i am negotiable oh and the motor is 8 000km old

HKS 1000cc injectors bosch 040 fuel pump and a power fc with hand controller

Long engine alone is well worth half the asking price. Plus all the bolt ons someone wil get a good car by the look of it.

I have 2 gtrs if I didn't already or had a spare lump of cash would buy this just to save on the engine hastles of an unbuilt engine or unreliable engine built by some shop that don't know the rb engines.

Paul is one of if not the best rb engine builder in the country in my opinion.

Good luck with your sale ill spread the word of a quality gtr for sale

hi it is running 21 psi atm and the turbos where brand new when the motor was built so they have 8000km on them they also have the oil restrictor fitted in the banjo lines to. goz1llaaa34 yes there is alittle bit of rust i will post some photos for you tonight and interior pics will be put up as well thanks for the interest guys

Could you please tell me where exactly are the rust spots? So that I will have a clue. PM me if you like...

heya sorry mate i completely forgot about that here are a couple of photosof the rust. the rest of the body is straightas with only like 2 noticeable dints. There no rust in the sills or under body at all. I was quoted $3000 for the rust repairs with all the windows removed rust plated and the roof and rear quarters repainted. Other than that and the front seats being average the car is in very good condition and i forgot to add it has a Jim berry single plate custom clutch also which i would have to say is the best clutch i have driven.

post-71662-0-02653100-1330332118_thumb.jpg

post-71662-0-73263800-1330332149_thumb.jpg

post-71662-0-84609200-1330332171_thumb.jpg