SAU Community

Sa Stagea Cruise - March 25

bigkevracer

Hi all.

As per the other EOI thread, I'm starting a new thread now that we have a finalised date.

The next SA Stagea cruise will be Sunday March 25, starting at about 10am from a central meeting point. It will be made up of some fun, twisty roads, and we'll stop somewhere for a bakery lunch.

Cruise is Stagea only, C34s and M35s all welcome. Be good to get a decent crowd.

So far I think I have the following people interested:

Midnight-Runner + 1

Marshstag

ducati02

JZZ20

Glitch

2000 RS

Big Fella

import_zone

hks33

OLDS

sr_1600

MOUTH

stagea LEI

Rylan182

Ezekiel86

Be good to get a few more M35s, try and get some even numbers.

Feel free to invite other Stagea owners you know, including those that aren't on the forums or don't check very often.

Please confirm in this thread if you want to come, so I can PM you the meet point info when the time comes.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stagea only counts me out this time. could have bought the rx4 out lol brap brap . Ah well the stag beast will be up and running soon enough with a few extra supprises ( maybe tow bar neon under lights speed alert you know stuff like that lol) have a good cruise chaps

Maybe I did that to keep you in the shed finishing the Stag Jase? :whistling:

I think there are a couple of people coming to the meet point who don't have Stags if you're keen.

Adam - yes you can bring your 260RS, still a Stagea anyway!

Mat - sounds great, the more the merrier!

Well ill probs come to the meet point for a look and say gday to every one . then ill take my sad sack self home again to work on the old unicorn bit#%. really need to finish it got other projects to do

Just got word that mine will be on its way to Australia this weekend, not sure yet of the exact details. Hopefully Customs and Compliance dont take too long and I should have something to bring along banana.gif

Just got word that mine will be on its way to Australia this weekend, not sure yet of the exact details. Hopefully Customs and Compliance dont take too long and I should have something to bring along banana.gif

If it's not, you can jump in my car. All good! Worth going for a ride in another car at some point, give you an idea of differences.

If it's not, you can jump in my car. All good! Worth going for a ride in another car at some point, give you an idea of differences.

Thanks for the offer Ryan, hopefully I wont have to take you up on that :thumbsup:

Any ideas how long it takes the boat to get from Japan to here? I've tried to find some estimates online but was unsuccessful

Mine took around 3 weeks. Then customs clearance and transport to the workshop.

Hmm.. if thats the case then perhaps I will need to take Ryan up on his offer. We'll see what happens, though, as I've been advised that some Reno's could be taking place around that time. :ph34r:

Hi all.

As per the other EOI thread, I'm starting a new thread now that we have a finalised date.

The next SA Stagea cruise will be Sunday March 25, starting at about 10am from a central meeting point. It will be made up of some fun, twisty roads, and we'll stop somewhere for a bakery lunch.

Cruise is Stagea only, C34s and M35s all welcome. Be good to get a decent crowd.

So far I think I have the following people interested:

Midnight-Runner + 1

Marshstag

ducati02

JZZ20

Glitch

2000 RS

Big Fella

import_zone

hks33

OLDS

sr_1600

MOUTH

stagea LEI

Rylan182

Ezekiel86

Be good to get a few more M35s, try and get some even numbers.

Feel free to invite other Stagea owners you know, including those that aren't on the forums or don't check very often.

Please confirm in this thread if you want to come, so I can PM you the meet point info when the time comes.

I'll put my name down for it; Im hanging to get mine outta the city @ last. Will prob bring the missus and little bloke as well.