SAU Community

Sa Stagea Cruise - March 25

bigkevracer

Nice turnout with a good mix of 34 & 35's.

Massive Thanks to Ryan for his efforts with the organisation, route, maps etc

Sorry we couldn't join you we are spending the day with Julie's dad who dying.

"O'Jules & Mark" (Yumi & Seby) lol

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a great cruise! sorry I didn't really come up and introduce myself to everyone, Was my first Stagea cruise so I'll mingle more next time :P

(I was the white stickered stag with blue wheels...)

Absolutely loved being behind the Autech stag <3 haha

Cheers guys, glad you enjoyed it! Was pretty good fun, even if we did take a wrong turn or two... :whistling:

Good to see so many new people too!

Look forward to the next one, should be a cracker.

Thanks Ryan for organizing a great day for everyone and morning for me. Pitty I couldn't make it to the end. And MADCAT like I said I loved those wheels.

It was good to see a few stag owners that aren't on the forum hopefully they will sign up soon. Its getting close to the M35s outnumbering the C34s. Next time

hmmm lucky i know of another 4 34s that will be on the next cruise he he . hope you guys all had a good day cant wait till the next one that i can make it on , god dam modifiying bug keeping car off the road. any one get any pics

Thank mate I really enjoy the trip, I will come to the next one. First, I have to get my brake done. Sorry for the mate who follow my smelly m35.:happy:

Cheers guys, glad you enjoyed it! Was pretty good fun, even if we did take a wrong turn or two... :whistling:

Good to see so many new people too!

Look forward to the next one, should be a cracker.

Good to get on a cruise with similar cars; brings back memories of the skyline days. Good to finally meet some ppl and put faces to names. Bummer about getting lost but I eventually made it to the finally meet spot. Thanks navman lol. Hopefully next time I can bring the family too! :thumbsup:

Good turnout. But what a bland selection of colours. You guys need some bayside blue and yellow stageas out there. Spice it up a bit ;P

I hate you - haha

I wanted to buy your Stag (forever wanted a bayside blue stag) but alas, I sold my supra well after you sold your car :( so I couldn't afford it..

One day... one day it will be bayside blue haha

But will definitely keep coming out to the cruises!

A big belated thanks to Ryan for all the work that he put into arranging the cruise. As a newbie, this was my first cruise and I had a blast. It was great to meet other people with fine taste in cars and talk mods etc. Look forward to the next one!