SAU Community

Sau Nsw Official Putty Rd Cruise! 22Nd April 2012

~Anna~

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it just means that we will run it under our CAMS insurance as an official club event. Kinda like public liabilty insurance really.

Just means the poor exec who runs the cruise won't lose his or her house if some dumbshit runs into a ditch and decides to sue the organisers!

Hopefully riding shotgun for this one as the car is not finished..... :blush:

Just a quick mention, the roads at the moment in the Hunter Valley are rough as guts due to the roadworks and also just due to the poor weather etc.... Can you PM me the actual road we will be traveling and ill scout it and make sure its sweet as i am up there for work pretty often :thumbsup: (I work around the wineries so its no problem to check)

Hopefully riding shotgun for this one as the car is not finished..... :blush:

Just a quick mention, the roads at the moment in the Hunter Valley are rough as guts due to the roadworks and also just due to the poor weather etc.... Can you PM me the actual road we will be traveling and ill scout it and make sure its sweet as i am up there for work pretty often :thumbsup: (I work around the wineries so its no problem to check)

Good on you Matt!

Good on you Matt!

I'm not that far away from the finishing end and would be happy to cruise around and double check the road and report any issues, the organisers do a great job with these events and if i can help in anyway i am more than happy :D