SAU Community

R32 Gtst Rb25

hello everyone selling selling my 1990 r32 gtst with a series 1 r33 rb25, first off the car is an automatic and has 76000kms on the clock i know most of you will call bullshit but honestly the interior or the car reflects this, exterior of the car needs some tlc but everything has been considered in my price.

ok now the good part MOD LIST :D

r33 series 1 rb25 with 120000kms on it the engine has some fruit its been pulled apart and had the bottom end rebuilt with race bearings and the head has been ported and polished

Rb25 turbo rebuilt and hi flowed but never run more then 12 psi

gearbox is automatic but has also been completely pulled apart and rebuilt with drag bearings, shift kits, 2800 hi stall and drag torque converter, truly beatiful gearbox IMO

r32 gtr brakes front and rear and front strutbrace

has a turbosmart boost controller running 7 psi and 12 psi at the flick of a switch

has autometer lunar series boost guage so you know whats goin on

thats pretty much all that i can think of atm,completely open to anyone coming to have a look and with all means you can take it for a spin but i will be going with you and please no tyre kickers or time wasters genuine reason for sale i dont want to sell i have too,

price is $10000 ONO if u dont like my price throw me an offer!

http://s1030.photobucket.com/albums/y367/Confused91/r32%20gtst/

cheers everyone, Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...