• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted quite a few skylines today

1 gunmetal grey r32 being washed on my lawn

headed out the back to see a white r33 covered in dust

a silver r33 with its bonnet open around the corner from my house (anyone here own it?)

a black r33 on main north rd at kfc near the caltex - from the looks of the headlights + bonnet shape (nice vented bonnet btw) it was a series 2. also had what looks to be a verilside front bar - bit different

Writeoff i've been seeing a white 34 around happy valley for a little while, how was the trip OS?

saw a silver stagea at Tonkins car audio across from marion this morning

Yeh speaking of which when we gonna see that thing on the road again???? been ages mate! :D

yeah its out to play soon, getting rego renewed probabrly before the end of the week. car has officially been off the road for over 3 months as i got a letter from transport sa or something along those lines saying my plate hasnt been registered for 90+days.

^ duc...im suprised u didnt c me lol

haha yeah mate, i was suprised too.

on another note, spotted a white series 2 coupe around the corner from my house. looks to be a gts4 as it had the gts4 front bar. i thought it was thai on these forums, cause it had its p's up as well.

again, saw the maroon r33 at work (ozroll) and saw a dark coloured - looked to be black, r32 gtst at the front building (bramalco). anyone's here?

Writeoff i've been seeing a white 34 around happy valley for a little while, how was the trip OS?

I might have new neighbours that moved in while I was OS. The Skyline is there each day (with P plates) and a tuff red E36 BMW 3 series. Haven't seen the owners yet.

The trip was brilliant! Germany was unbelievable, highlights being taking a Porsche around the Nurburbring and watching the 4 Australian matches live. After Germany I went to Amsterdam for 3 days, Dublin for 3 days & ended the trip with a week in London. Trip of a lifetime.

The trip was brilliant! Germany was unbelievable, highlights being taking a Porsche around the Nurburbring and watching the 4 Australian matches live.

Not part of the spotted, but interested to hear about the porsche around the nurburbring. :) I'll be there within 8 weeks and plan to see the circuit and maybe go for a drive if the hire car is worth it :D

Not part of the spotted, but interested to hear about the porsche around the nurburbring. :( I'll be there within 8 weeks and plan to see the circuit and maybe go for a drive if the hire car is worth it :D

I posted my first email from Germany on SAU describing my time at the Ring.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=123590

There aren't many places to hire cars near the Ring. Check out this site for some info: http://www.nurburgring.org.uk/

black R34 coupe on Main North Rd/Regency intersection with number plate XENA-34 - complete with pink rug in the back window, and a chick driving it!

Yeah goes to my gym in gawler, as well as a tough R33 GTR with T wing and all who's is the belly dancing teacher!!!!

Spotted last couple of weeks, both @ Pt Wakefeild and bolivar road intersection a white R342 and a 4 door DR30....

Spotted heaps more, can't remember them all....damn no net at home :D

Saw Madaz at a couple of interswections going up greenhill from regency laswt wednesday night 4pm.. Had a couple of squirts.... good fun had by all.. Had a bit of a chat at the last section of lights we pulled up to....

saw couple of 'lines today.

white series 2 r33 with gtr spoiler driven by a fully sicccc driver

black r33 - another hektic owner

will's (ghostdog) old r33 driven by an asian fella - did you see it to your cousin or something?

yellow limited edition 350z - driver was being cocky through traffic on main north rd

Spotted a sweet purple coloured R32, with an unpainted front-bar, south-bound on Fullarton Rd this morning.

Shame about the Altezza-style rear lights :P

Edited by Oosh