SAU Community

Name And Shame!

85URK

well im sure they can track the youtube account that posted it up, and ask them questions first, its probably the guy who is passenger who did all the editing anyhow... so they will be found out sonner of later somebody will know there faces coz they werent even smart enough to cover them up.

A quick search and I found both accounts on Facebook for the guy who uploaded it and the guy who the car belongs to. Surprisingly it seems the car was written off....

If they get busted, the government rather than crushing the car should part it out to sau members,

We will gladly strip the guts out of it and laugh at the owner while he watches.

We dont want the reputation these guys give us. thats why the cops target us.

If we dont want to get hassled weve got to do something about it.

So any info on these guys would be good, make it public and pass it on to the authorities/media

domokun.gif

Personal vengeance wont help our cause either (id like to).

If this gets madia attetion, Im going to make sure the media knows that SAU members are responsible drivers.

any suggestions on the best way to do this?

Certain he's not a member of SAU. But we will all be tared with the same brush as it's a skyline.

as per previous comment in this thread ACT is a really small place. unfortunately we have farkwits too.

The clip made me cringe pinch.gif , there was absolutely nothing impressive about any of it.

Having just watched this, let me have a few words....

First, this is just stupid, reckless behaviour, then to post it up on YouTube.... IDIOTIC! I hope this guy is ready for the world of pain he is going to be in when the police/media inevitably get a hold of this footage. If you're reading this, your skills aren't impressive bud and your decision making is even worse. Let me take this as a chance to distance both SAU the forums and SAU:SA from this. We don't condone this type of behaviour and definitely don't promote putting it out there for all to see. All it does it give us a bad name and we don't want that!

Like we have never done stupid shit before when we were on our Ps ,

i just hope for gods sake he is not foolish all of the time . down.gif

Edited by NISSAN GTR

Like we have never done stupid shit before when we were on our Ps ,

i just hope for gods sake he is not foolish all of the time . down.gif

Never said I didn't. I didn't however go posting it up on YouTube for the whole world to see