SAU Community

Stolen R33 Gts25-T

hks33

Hey fellow South Australians,

Posting this topic for friend of mine, His silver coloured series 1.5 was stolen from Glenelg North last night the plates are (xis-027). Please reply to this thread ASAP if you know the where about's of this car or have any information leading to the location of it. Below are some photos of what the car looked like at the point of the theft. Cash reward given to the person supplying information leading to the successful capture of the thief and location of the car.

post-75494-0-93465900-1333792329_thumb.jpg

post-75494-0-67843500-1333792423_thumb.jpg

Best regards Chris.

Edited by hks33

Yep school is out

glenelg seems to be a hotbed of theft or common sense parking on a street in the dark to chase skirts ?

Will keep eye out

Farking scumbags can eat the peanuts out of my shite while

A pit bull latches on to there ball bag !!! and bamboo under fingernails with a hammer and broken off glass stir stick in pee hole then shattered , while listening to the sound of music full volume for months on end , and thats just a starter !!!'

Well spoken, I kind of had in mind cutting off their fingers to make sure they will never be able to get behind a wheel of a car again.

Hey everyone.

My names Jesse the owner of the R33 which this thread is about. If you have any infomation on the car or have seen it please ring the cops. A stolen car report has been placed.

Also my contact number is 043 9818 525.

Yeah ryan had the car not even two weeks. Hope they catch the low lifes that stole it, so that i can show them what they deserve.

Yeah i have full cover on the car and cheers please do. Cops rang at 5 in the morning but wrong skyline. Also heard it was hooning last night with 3 other stolen cars.

Yeah i have full cover on the car and cheers please do. Cops rang at 5 in the morning but wrong skyline. Also heard it was hooning last night with 3 other stolen cars.

i was at Marion yeseterday earlyish - there was a 34 with a smashed drivers window and cops inspecting it / finger printing it.

Another bulk spate of turbo thefts is happening. As if the cops cant figure out WHO was just recently released from lock up and put 2 and 2 together.