SAU Community

Group Buy Weather Strips

Okay, I've heard back from Aaron at Import Monster regarding pricing etc.

One set $395 each

Two sets $385 each

Three - five sets $375 each

Six - nine sets $365 each

10+ sets $355 each

To buy a single one will be a flat rate of $200 per guard.

This is for the items landed to our shop in Melb btw, if individual postage is required we'd have to quote that per customer once they are here. Obviously we will want to be packaging them up due to how fragile and expensive they are, we wouldn't want to take any risks with them getting broken.

So the thing is, how to organise payment. Their preference is to have one lump sum paid for the order (and this = cheaper for us too). I've never run/participated in a GB before, but am happy to give this a go.

My idea is to set a firm time frame for confirming your order and payment. Any payments received, confirmations or whatever outside of the timeframe... then too bad so sad.

Happy to take suggestions, but if none come forward over the next day I'm going to start a thread on the offical "Group Buy" forum so as to get this under way.

• 2 weeks later...

I need just a drivers side

Hi mate, if you're keen please make a post on the offical GB: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/400839-group-buy-c34-stagea-weather-strips/

Last day today! Hoping for one more confirmed buyer of a PAIR so that we can all save another 10 bucks!

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I would be, however the last PS I owned was a PS1 and the last GT I played was GT1 lol. Also, how do you dads even have time to do anything? I barely have time to even sleep 7 hours a night!
    • Discover the convenience and luxury of exploring Dubai with the best rent a car services in Silicon Oasis. Located in the heart of Dubai’s tech and innovation hub, Silicon Oasis offers a strategic starting point for both business and leisure travelers. Best Rent a Car Dubai Silicon Oasis provides an exceptional selection of vehicles to cater to all your transportation needs, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable journey. From sleek and efficient sedans perfect for navigating city streets to spacious and comfortable SUVs ideal for family trips and desert adventures, Best Rent a Car Dubai Silicon Oasis boasts a diverse fleet to suit every preference. Each vehicle is meticulously maintained, guaranteeing reliability and top performance, so you can travel with peace of mind. Customer satisfaction is at the core of Best Rent a Car Dubai Silicon Oasis. With a user-friendly booking process, transparent pricing, and flexible rental options, renting a car has never been easier. The dedicated customer service team is always ready to assist you, ensuring a hassle-free experience from reservation to return. Whether you're attending business meetings, exploring Dubai's iconic landmarks, or venturing into the desert, Best Rent a Car Dubai Silicon Oasis offers the perfect solution. Experience the freedom and flexibility of having your own vehicle and make the most of your time in this vibrant city. Book your rental today and embark on an unforgettable journey with Best Rent a Car Dubai Silicon Oasis.    
    • I was thinking of setting up a multiplayer comp. Just a series that anybody could join and we could run a table here.  Anybody interested in that?
    • Thanks - to be sure will the WHC34 work?  I can’t find the other one anywhere.  Thanks 
    • Before you replace the tank, removed it and check all of the breather hoses and the seal for the level sender unit. I just bought all the hoses for mine because that was what I found after removing the tank