SAU Community

my baby left me for another man

inark

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

shes gone forever!

i want her back now shes gone... but she will be replaced with mah new babeh soon which is even better than the last by far.

we found out something about the last owner of my the ceff beast and he was very happy when he found out that it was coming to melbourne because he was here about 2 months ago or so... as a driver IN THE DRIFT NATIONALS!! :):D:D

its his ex dorifto D1 car! ;)

um it wasn't in D1, but he is a D1 driver, and this was his sorta like non competition car... or so I was led to believe. But yeah he was very happy about it comin to melb as he plans to visit soon. He wasn't too happy bout the delays tho *coff* :)

yeah its got a few battle scars... one noticable un in the boot, but its purely cosmetic (no structural damage according to the mechanic) so narkeh's pretty confident he can fix it (him n his extended family being panelbeaters n all).

hahaha damn right its been thrashed and its gonna get thrashed when it gets here too! :):D

yeah it all looks pretty superficial from the report and from the pics... nothing a grinder, welder and a splash of fibreglass wont fix ;)

Confirmed: Car wasn't actually in the Drift comps, however we have VERY strong suspicions that it was his practice car when he was a budding drifter :( (can you tell?)

We're trying to organise for him to get a few shots with the car before it leaves Japan, and also when its down here he may come for a visit to see its new home.

the agent was a bit angry (trust me you don't wanna be on the fone to an angry jap dude) so I din wanna push the issue n ask what his name was lol. I'll ask him as soon as ni's money transfer clears (so he dun start yellin again).