SAU Community

Central Coast Old Pacific Hwy Cruise! 3/6/12

RB25 SKYLINE

hey guys been wanting to do this run for a while so its happening on the 3/6/12

everyone welcome (imports and cool cars only)

we will be meeting at the carpark at kariong on the corner of the avenue and festival drive just off the central coast hwy

meeting time: 10am

leaving time: 10:45am (sharp)

this is a non offical sau event but lets behave and have sum fun its a great road so lets get home in one piece.

destination: carpark at berowra near rsl club.

the rsl has great food so hopefully get there about lunch time for a feed

there is a shell servo across the road from the meeting point so fuel up before you get to the meeting point please.

happy to answer any questions you guys and girls have but let me know if your in

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a tip, 3/6 is a Sunday, old pac at that time of day will be inundated with motorbikes of all sorts and tourists...

Though if Im around I'll turn up... I like checking out other skylines and cool cars...

late night drives always find old pac clear and with the window down all you hear is sound of RB echoing thru the valley...

Edited by 75coupe

I am assuming my car will be all tuned and ready by the end of May so will probably join this as long as there arent too many tools that are likely to attract the boys in blue?

late night drives always find old pac clear and with the window down all you hear is sound of RB echoing thru the valley...

Agreed, I think saturday night is a good option.

as long as there arent too many tools that are likely to attract the boys in blue?

Hopefully if we only advertise this on SAU and keep it at a smaller number of people than usual we shouldn't get any idiots

we will be meeting at the carpark at kariong on the corner of the avenue and festival drive just off the central coast hwy

Is this the kariong info centre carpark man?

Anyway I'm pretty keen for the cruise so ill see everyone there

Agreed, I think saturday night is a good option.

Hopefully if we only advertise this on SAU and keep it at a smaller number of people than usual we shouldn't get any idiots

Is this the kariong info centre carpark man?

Anyway I'm pretty keen for the cruise so ill see everyone there

yeh mate thats where it is,we will make it the saturday night meet at 5pm leave at 5:45pm sharp

2/6/12 at night?

In for this, never done old PAC

yes guys this will be held on the 2/6/12 meeting at 5pm and leaving at 5:45pm.everything else will remain the same but have changed to a night run to avoid excess traffic.we should arive at berowra rsl about 7:30 ish for dinner.not sure how to edit first post so changed it here

Hey Anthony,

If i do go on this one we should organise a mini cruise from up this way to the meet up point in Kariong ;)

Hey mate, was almost going to mention this, sounds good, will have a think about a good spot and post something closer to the date, good luck with getting your car sorted!