SAU Community

Extreme Vehicle Imports Sydney

B-Boi34

Hi guys

Has anyone on here ever dealt with Extreme vehicle Imports in Sydney?

Im looking to purchase a R34 GTT from them.

Just trying to get an idea if any one has had good/bad experience with them?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi yeah I bought an r33 gtr from them. Had great service from them couldn't be happier and got it for a great price too!!

Awesome thats what I like to hear. I'll be seing them later this mornth to hopefully get another R34.

I know the boys personally and actually do some ADR work for them. Their cars are pretty good and they are nice guys to deal with.

Sweet, I wonder if you will be doing the ADR for the car im looking to get, its due to land in Aus later this week.

I doubt I will do the work as I do not have any R34's booked for them but I do have a bucket load of V35's booked for them. I am sure the boys will look after you, they're one of the better importers. Oh also tease them a little about their Mahindra dealership they own it's a great was to break a hardline price negotiation if they will not move on price.

I doubt I will do the work as I do not have any R34's booked for them but I do have a bucket load of V35's booked for them. I am sure the boys will look after you, they're one of the better importers. Oh also tease them a little about their Mahindra dealership they own it's a great was to break a hardline price negotiation if they will not move on price.

Haha alright will do. Thanks for the information.

To all the people who have asked me this question "THIS IS NOT THE XTREME DEALER ON PARRAMATTA RD" The shop we are all talking about is located in Guildford and is owned by 2 asian guys, they are no way involved with the other dealer at all.

• 1 year later...

lol.......mahinidras were a part of my dealership group as the demented cousin at one point...horrid horrid things.

good luck with the new import. picks and details!

• 7 months later...