SAU Community

Toffs Track Hack - R32 Love

Staying blue , the door jams are blue and i cbf painting all of it :) . I swapped another 25 turbo on it today , it has the same bloody noise , so im just going to register it and change the whole induction setup , im putting all the goodies from the cefiro on it so it should see Atleast 250rwk , might even go for a ethanol setup since it will be used on the track mainly . I also put new coilovers in and bought some 33 gtr rims which i plan on using instead of the buddy clubs :) . Now i just need to pick up a bonnet and she will be ready for rego!

Not unless i find what this noise is! , that was my aim though , if i find it this weekend it will be rego next week and all my goodies for it the weekend after :) , see how we go

No luck fixing the turbo , started it with just the housing on and it was noisy , took the housing off and it was all good , put the other housing i had spare on with no piping all good , put the piping back on and the noise was back . So i won't be making the drift practice in a fortnight , rego next week then td06 etc may aswell go on and see if that fixes it! . Also tried to put some subframe bushes in but someone has over tightened the nuts that hold it up , with all the proper stuff i still managed to round the nut off so i gave up for the afternoon! . Another point of interest for me was , whilst it was on the hoist i noticed it had excessive movement in the right rear wheel , but im not looking into it until Friday 13 is over!.

They're usually around $1,000 mate , being 17x9 with poor condition ones going for around $600 per set . Yeah i still haven't worked out the image thing , you're quite welcome to explain lol

Yeah i still haven't worked out the image thing , you're quite welcome to explain lol

So you need to sign up for one of their accounts.

Only takes a few seconds.

Then once you log in and upload the image.

You have to use the "Direct Link" URL they have as an option.

Then come here and click on that little picture thing

Its just below the smile face when you are creating a post.

and paste the link in there.

Done :)

**unless you are on a phone and then ur f**ked

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

It's been a little while since i updated this thread , mainly because of this:

post-20231-0-06900600-1357820764_thumb.jpg

State champ for 2012 yiew!!

Anyways , back onto skyline stuff . I have saved and bought a whole sh*t load of stuff to fit to this thing, list goes:

Td06sl2-20g 8cm kando (trust copy)

no name - ebay looking , high mount manifold (not sure i want to use this tbh)

Z32 afm

Power fc

gtr injectors

adj castor rods

rack spacers

oil cooler

r33 front lca's

adjustable upper control arms

2 way diff (pinched out of my cefiro)

R33 gearbox

rear pods for some rice

adj cam gears that i probably won't fit

some old skool guages (omori/greddy etc)

de-cat

gtr seats (which i might not use yet , i think my ceff would love them)

and a few panels and other bits and pieces.

I've finally been allowed to take holidays from work so it's time for me to do some work to it!!

so far i have fitted a new bonnet to it , rear bar and put most of the trim i pulled apart back together

pics:

post-20231-0-42074000-1357821837_thumb.jpg

post-20231-0-26105500-1357821844_thumb.jpg

post-20231-0-16647800-1357821850_thumb.jpg

post-20231-0-73985200-1357821853_thumb.jpg

ready for rego now! , all i need is the $$ to pay for it , then it's game on for getting all the goodies fitted , fingers crossed it will be ready for the Feb 9 drift practice! (although i don't think i will quite have the time )