SAU Community

Stagea Id

DJ1984

Hi im new to nissans and stageas so could someone help me id my stagea it has a dayz bodykit on it but im no too sure if it is an actual days edition it also has a couple of carbon fibre parts that im not sure if they are an aftermarket thing or a option.

model number

TGKNREAC34UDA

Also there is a number (if it helps or not)

GF-WGNC34

The carbon fibre parts are on the side mirrirs and one on the bottom lip of the front skirt and has a DAYZ neo edition sticker on it

Any help would be good

Cheers

DJ

Can look it up tonight for you. Have you got any pictures ? i am guessing it is combo of Dayz and aftermarket. Mirrors will be aftermarket.

Do you have the Chassis number.. ( can't think of the format right now. maybe GF-WGNC34-XXXXX ) I can check in Nissan fast tonight.

Welcome to the Stagea family. Where are you located?

Funnily enough I had just installed FAST today whilst at work... Searched your VIN but couldnt see anything optional. Hopefully somebody else can find it for you (and maybe explain to me where to see the optional stuff!!)

post-65306-0-88979900-1340775400_thumb.jpg

Adrian

Edited by adey88

Funnily enough I had just installed FAST today whilst at work... Searched your VIN but couldnt see anything optional. Hopefully somebody else can find it for you (and maybe explain to me where to see the optional stuff!!)

Adrian

Top toolbar, 2nd button from the right "OP" is options. 3rd button from right "MC" is the model code breakdown. I think I got that right lol, haven't used fast in a while.

so no one found any info on this??

Sorry buddy doesnt look like it has any options. Maybe review the screenshot and confirm that the other details are correct (colour/year/transmission). The VIN number you gave me was 1 digit too long (the 0 at the end got dropped off).

post-65306-0-62571900-1340840327_thumb.jpg

Top toolbar, 2nd button from the right "OP" is options. 3rd button from right "MC" is the model code breakdown. I think I got that right lol, haven't used fast in a while.

Man how did i miss that button? I must have clicked everything but that !! haha...Its a nice program, dont suppose you can read japanese and know what are the options on my car? I assume it has the cold pack and a LSD (crappy lsd as i can spin one wheel in RWD)...

post-65306-0-63910900-1340840553_thumb.jpg

Man how did i miss that button? I must have clicked everything but that !! haha...Its a nice program, dont suppose you can read japanese and know what are the options on my car? I assume it has the cold pack and a LSD (crappy lsd as i can spin one wheel in RWD)...

post-65306-0-63910900-1340840553_thumb.jpg

yeah i did about the same, took me a while of randomly clicking around to figure the ins and outs of the program. Most of the time you can make a pretty good guess at what options you have, so for yours i would say yes, an LSD. and the other one looks like your car may have been fitted with the 100v AC inverter.

carbon mirror covers are a DAYZ option, most of the DAYZ parts werent fitted at the factory, so you'll have trouble finding the option codes for them.

what colour is it? pics?

these might help you out too

dayz-1.jpg

dayz.jpg

dayz1.jpg

dayzoptions.jpg