SAU Community

Birthday Cotter Cruise

Had to make a new account as the one I had I haven't used in so long i've forgotten it!!

Thanks for the great day guys, was good fun!!

Edited by pitch

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What car did you drive out mate?

Haha was wondering when you'd notice that post. The little mr2 was mine. Was gonna introduce myself but kept getting distracted.

Haha at one stage it was pulled over with the front bar ripped off.

What happened there?

Are we talking about the same car, White ra60 celica covered in mud? it was parked when we went to corin dam as i wouldn have enough fuel to get home lol.

Edited by Pattey21

Had to make a new account as the one I had I haven't used in so long i've forgotten it!!

Thanks for the great day guys, was good fun!!

Good to see you back on here Nick. Yours was the very well polished Black 33 GTR ?

Are we talking about the same car, White ra60 celica covered in mud? it was parked when we went to corin dam as i wouldn have enough fuel to get home lol.

I google image search ra60 and when I pulled into corin dam turn off there was one parked on the left under a tree with its front bar sitting beside it.

I google image search ra60 and when I pulled into corin dam turn off there was one parked on the left under a tree with its front bar sitting beside it.

haha yeah i saw that too it was silver/grey wasnt off my car. Shoud have cable tied it on though.

Good to see you back on here Nick. Yours was the very well polished Black 33 GTR ?

Sure was. It's actually Charcoal purple, but looks black in certain light. Was a bit dirty on the day due to rain =/!

She's almost done, few odds and ends to clear up (lower front 20mm, repsray the little scratch someone did to it in a car park and install rear GTR pods.

Thanks for the comment though! Likewise in regards to your 32! very tastefully done and with an immaculate engine bay!!