SAU Community

What Skyline?

Sau, Yes he probably asked a stupid question or whatever he did, but to him its something hard to figure out so he asked you guys for advice, yes he should of used the Search function but yeah. To you it may seem like something so dumb, because the topic probs, been done to death. But you should consider, that hes young like me and just wants to unravel something thats spinning around in his head. Flam him, but help him at the same time. Otherwise hes just gonna ask the same question again, just with different words. So put your head in.

Perhaps I'll be the SAU newbs e-Hero.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sau, Yes he probably asked a stupid question or whatever he did, but to him its something hard to figure out so he asked you guys for advice, yes he should of used the Search function but yeah. To you it may seem like something so dumb, because the topic probs, been done to death. But you should consider, that hes young like me and just wants to unravel something thats spinning around in his head. Flam him, but help him at the same time. Otherwise hes just gonna ask the same question again, just with different words. So put your head in.

Lol replying to ur own posts now, that just bought a whole new low to even ur level

I think you need 3 people for a band.

Lead guitar/vocals.

Bass guitar/backup vocals.

Drummer.

haha everytime I see you post, then I look at your avatar. Official Troll.

This guy lives his life a 1/4 mile at a time

I live my life 1/4 mile at a time, for those 30 seconds to 2 minutes (depending whether I'm going up a hill or not) I'm free...

Chery J1 owner.

even when i put 91 in it?

RB30's love the 91.

I think nibido is labomba. Seriously, he trolls like agirl

This guy isn't La Bomba. La Bomba was good at what he did. This kid is fkn retarded. Yehhhh, talkin to you 'Jake'. I don't like you. Gonna rant at me now?

tumblr_kyc36iigqt1qai0rbo1_500.jpg?w=529