SAU Community

What Skyline?

Hey,

What is a good skyline to get on you'r Red P's. I want a R34 1998. I'm not sure what Skyline. It is illegal for p platers to have turbo charged cars so that is out of the option. :(

I origonally wanted a GT-T but that's turbo, I just want to know is the GT exactly the same but without the turbo or is there other differences. Also, what do you recommend that is R34 1998. What other version Skylines do you suggest (I want a R34 1998 regardless).

Note: My uncle has this thing in his 4x4 Range Rover, it detects police cars around like a 5 KM radius or something and when theres police around a red light flashes. Does anyone know what these are called and where to get them.

Thanks.

Edited by Skylow

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go get a r31 for $500. Flog the crap out of it, save money and and get the 34 gtt/gtr on your opens

Just saw that it was you again lol

Edited by BigBoyDan

Hey,

What is a good skyline to get on you'r Red P's. I want a R34 1998. I'm not sure what Skyline. It is illegal for p platers to have turbo charged cars so that is out of the option. :(

I origonally wanted a GT-T but that's turbo, I just want to know is the GT exactly the same but without the turbo or is there other differences. Also, what do you recommend that is R34 1998. What other version Skylines do you suggest (I want a R34 1998 regardless).

Note: My uncle has this thing in his 4x4 Range Rover, it detects police cars around like a 5 KM radius or something and when theres police around a red light flashes. Does anyone know what these are called and where to get them.

Thanks.

Hey school holidays are over. What are you doing on the net?!

Go and get a pulsar and learn how to drive

because

pulsar > n/a skyline

your uncle gets stopped then his goooooooonee, dont carry illegal stuff in your car drugs, police radars and weapons its so obvious. Another thing buy whatever you can afford, if your after speed 0-100= 8seconds on a good day and 1/4 mile i have seen 15-15.5 seconds out of a NA R33 with zorst and other p-plate mods done to it. So not a street machine, if your just after a nice cruiser get a R34 preferably fresh import and drive that for 3 years and upgrade to something else it what im doing and going to have done next year. So happy i didnt follow these peoples advice to buy some thrashed out sh!t box lol.

your uncle gets stopped then his goooooooonee, dont carry illegal stuff in your car drugs, police radars and weapons its so obvious. Another thing buy whatever you can afford, if your after speed 0-100= 8seconds on a good day and 1/4 mile i have seen 15-15.5 seconds out of a NA R33 with zorst and other p-plate mods done to it. So not a street machine, if your just after a nice cruiser get a R34 preferably fresh import and drive that for 3 years and upgrade to something else it what im doing and going to have done next year. So happy i didnt follow these peoples advice to buy some thrashed out sh!t box lol.

Never moved up in the world then. I loved my shit box. Still have it 6 years down the track haha. f**kin bash it thrash it neglect it, park whereever and no one breaks into it. Cops dont hassle you. f**k it im selling the GTR and getting back in the pulsar. haha

Wow, you can read the brochure

lol'd IRL

the-fast-and-the-furious-tokyo-drift-20060922054925837-000.jpg

as already said, school holidays are over kid.

come back when you know the laws that dictate the car you drive and know why it's completely unnecessary to ask about police radars.

The quad turbo 4 speed auto Gtr is heaps better, all the twin turbo 6 speed manual ones are shite.

'Are you seriously that's awesome, I want one of them really bad!.'

Really...

I may be young, but I'm not stupid.

/Facepalm.

Edited by Skylow

I may be young, but I'm not stupid.

evidence to the contrary

It is illegal for p platers to have turbo charged cars so that is out of the option. :(

That's not really nice.

R31 = Eww. :)

I was planning on getting a R34 GT, or R34 25GT. Then when I got my full license, get a Twin Turbo GTR 6 Speed Manual.

Never moved up in the world then. I loved my shit box. Still have it 6 years down the track haha. f**kin bash it thrash it neglect it, park whereever and no one breaks into it. Cops dont hassle you. f**k it im selling the GTR and getting back in the pulsar. haha

lol you never forgot your first no matter how tragic it is, drove my mums tango ford focus for over 1 year on my red p-plates wasnt mine but it sure feels like my first car. Your suffering some kind of stockholm syndrom. 4C25F8BF-C836-4F00-B256-A63B41C716DE_extra.jpg

Edited by starwarz

Thanks for that StarWarz.

I was planning on getting a R34 GT, or R34 25GT. Then when I got my full license, get a Twin Turbo GTR 6 Speed Manual.

If GTR is your goal thats fine, i have no goal i dont even know what i want i just know to have money when the time comes i didnt plan a R34 25GT just happened walking through a caryard. so just focus on the money bit for now.