SAU Community

Help Required!! Defects

XEQTOR

Some time ago I was asked politely by Mr "FOLLOW ME" Blue and red flashers to accompany them to a RTA/EPA/Police inspection station......

Anyways, I am having trouble finding the standard air cleaner/box assembly. Only need one for the bloody inspection!!!! Anyone know where i can find one....CHEAP!!!!

PS Does Miss S13 drive a black s13 with a white SDU sticker on the front???? I think ive been passing this gorgeous woman everyday on the City West Link at bout 715am........... WOW!!!!!!

Originally posted by XEQTOR

PS Does Miss S13 drive a black s13 with a white SDU sticker on the front???? I think ive been passing this gorgeous woman everyday on the City West Link at bout 715am...........  WOW!!!!!!

Nope- it can't be her lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JEN....Wine Red R33 with 400R kit, usually pass ya about 710am. I will wave and flash next time, you will know its me im usually in uniform. Sorry but im just so used to gettin filthy stares after i smile or wave to beutiful gals like yaself!!!!!!

GTRBOY.... I did wave, maybe you were just to slow!!!!! LMAO

Mic....yeah i used to live in newcastle. I get up there a fair bit. I think i have seen you around up there!! Thanks for the offer too, Im waiting to hear back from the EPA today to see if they gunna extend my time to get it fixed so i will keep that in mind, might take you up oin it!!!!

JEN...... Looking great as always this morning!!!!!!! :burnout:

I better not tell you this but my cousin works for the EPA lol:bahaha: :bahaha:

BUT she doesn't even know when a crack down is going to take place from her boss- Funny thing is- i think his name is Paul or Peter or sumthing like that- He checks out your car and gets another person too issue the ticket because his scared of the reactions