SAU Community

Complete 33 Gtst Partout With Quality Mods

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

New thread with pics. (mods please delete old thread

Parting out a complete 33 gtst with nice mods. Some stuff has been sold, listed below is whats available

bigger items are pickup only, will post smaller items at buyers cost. I am located in Ipswich qld and can be reached via pm or ph. 0413863207

I will be attending superlap in sydney next week so some items depending on size can be delivered personally at the event.

Some parts ore not pictured. a brief list below

RB 25 engine, only, no ancillarys. good engine maintained byy ERD....800 dollars

RB starter motor....100 dollars

Power steering pump ....100 dollars

Alternator.....75 dollars

Air con compressor.....100 dollars

213j21k.jpg

HKS Hyper D coilovers in excellent condition complete with external adjusters for the rear and c spanner and adjustment tool.....650 dollars

21no0ic.jpg

2ql6fid.jpg

2py93lx.jpg

SUB Zero plenum with ford throttle body, tps, Lobster tail piping with tial 48 mil atmo gate, These pleums have been used to make big power and retain the factory runners to improve response and mid range.....750 dollars or will seperate

16m0q3n.jpg

2jeb3u1.jpg

Very clever catch can with speedflo fittings and braided lines. There is an atmo tube running up underneath so as to remaiin stealth and defect free.....125 dollars

vo8pbd.jpg

speedo cluster sold subject to payment

213213n.jpg

2ligec2.jpg

2vlms14.jpg

complete hot side consisting of near new bmc 4 inch filter to garret 35R turbo with .82 rear housing, Sub zero low mount manifold, sub zero 60 mil wastegate plumbed back, custom dump, turbo to intercooler custom piping, all oil and water lines (mostly braid, Full 3 inch exhaust with near new cannon and steel cat.

Absolutely complete hotside upgrade with all quality gear ready to just bolt straght on to a 33 gtst....BARGAIN!!!.....2000 dollars

j67odv.jpg

As new cooling pro 100 mil intercooler suit gtr or gtst, perfect condition.....250 dollars

hts3r9.jpg

Unmolested front reo from series 1 33 gtst, clear those defects....200 dollars

1ik36r.jpg

Genuine nissan m spec sideskirts, passenger side needs a small plastic repair but otherwise excellent.....125 dollars

f1lgzd.jpg

Factory pods in mint.....100 dollars

b47qcn.jpg

Nismo 550 sidefeed injectors in 25 fuel rail, no issues at all....500 dollars

168u2pi.jpg

dash surround, I have 2 in good condition.....50 dollars each

156vk47.jpg

Clear rear garnish (2 again) .....40 d0llars each

29f2jih.jpg

rb25 coils and coil loom no cracks or faults.....100 dollars

105o19w.jpg

Series 1 antenna.....50 dollars

krul5.jpg

the little tray thingy that goes under the climate control, again I have 2 of these....20 dollars each.

dpjyqe.jpg

drivers side electric window reg.....75 dollars

b7nino.jpg

cas......75 dollars

1538l1x.jpg

Indicator, wiper stalk....50 dollars

2pyavi8.jpg

pair of series 1 headlights in good nuck, just need a polish, (i can do it)....250 dollars

2r4rj2u.jpg

Genuine greddy boost guage in greddy pillar pod.....150 dollars

3481u2s.jpg

as new handbrake and gear lever boot red stitching inc gear surround plaastic with lighter.....40 dollars

2h87s6x.jpg

33 climate control in good working condition.....50 dollars

2cwr4ma.jpg

drivers side window motor, (I have 2) 100 dollars each

34838mt.jpg

As brand new mongoose alarm with all sensors and switches plus the 2 remotes. Only been in car a very very short time.....200 dollars

20ic4fa.jpg

full lock and key set for 33 gtst inc both door barrels, ignition, and boot barrel....100 dollars

hi is the full lock and key set for 33 gtst inc both door barrels, ignition, and boot barrel still available??? Edited by yaya

• 2 weeks later...