SAU Community

Wtb: R34 Gtr Instrument Cluster (Or Just The Front Lens If You Have One)

iwanta34gtr

Thanks for the offer and SMS mate, but looking for a vspec one with the different tacho.

I want the front plastic and have a mate that wants the rest of it.

If things change, will get in touch with you.

Edited by iwanta34gtr

Blah. How rude of me.

Reading that again I was watching TV and wrote that in a rush, just realised it doesnt really answer your question sorry.

Yes, I believe the lens would be the same however I would have no need for the rest of it. Probably the same lens off a GT-T too.

I have a mate that wants the vspec tacho and the silver garnish, if I source it he said he would just swap the plastic lens with me.

Otherwise, if no luck then plans are in place to purchase a brand new lens from Nissan direct when time allows.

Cheers.

Yeah I saw that initial post you quoted regarding your friend, but by saying you would purchase from Nissan as a last option suggests you aren't 100% on getting the odo itself as well. Perhaps consider buying a whole cluster (providing adequate lens condition), swapping out the lens, then re selling the whole cluster regardless of gtt, nonspec etc. A bit more work but will give you more options for purchase and will most likely work out cheaper than any other option. Food for thought