Air bag steering wheel-$100

auto shifter-$5

a/c centre vents -$70

a/c side vents -$30 each

door trims -$50 each

window switches $20 each

hood lining -$50

sun visors -$15 each

(heaps of other plastics just inquire if you want something)

R34GTT RB25det NEO 137,000kms motor complete minus turbo -$1500

R34GTT computer loom complete-$150

R34 Highflow turbo -$800

R34 auto triptronic gearbox flex plate converter etc-$300

cross member-$100

steering rack-$150

castor rods with ajustible bushes $100

GTT brakes calipers front and rear slotted rotors front (near new) stock rear $900

Front hubs and knuckes $150 each

Rear hubs -$100 each

lower control arms $80 each

rear cradle with hicas-$100

rear camber arms $25 each

rear toe arms $25 each

Front upper arms $25 each

Reinhard jap made 3" ENR34 SS exhaust with cannon good condition sounds great-$400

R33 GTR radiator with twin thermo fans-$100

AU falcon twin thermo fan setup-$50

R34GTT doors complete-$100 each

Front bar (cut for intercooler) $150

R34GTT/R33 GTR Ohlins Coilovers-$900

Blitz SUS stainless POD filter ok condition-$50 with AFM adapter

R34 tripple guages with autometer smoked volts oil pressure water temp $150

Clear side inticators-$25

BM44 brake master cyclinder with brake booster-$200

18x8.5 18x9.5 Starcorp impuls with tyres-$800

17x9 +22 x4 Sparco light weight wheels-$800

PM for any more info etc everything located in Newcastle

• 2 weeks later...

Chasing the stereo surround that goes around the din and below the AC controls

AND

The lower dash section between the gear surround and the top of the dash where the gauge cluster is

Must be good condition and need both sent to Adelaide 5067 please

Both items $100 shipped

Hey I'm after the plastic bit under the ash tray and the rear? Thanks

Price listed centre console plastic $100

aircon condenser?

yes $100

Hey, I was just wondering if you are selling the interior door pannels? Also is the steering wheel still in good condition or has the leather started to go on it?

door cards price is listed $50 each wheel is in pretty good nick

Can you get a picture of the steering wheel without that cover please?

Cheers

posting a pic now

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• no probs I got 1 maybe 2 coming with me atm ...   yeop hopefully advance in times and all that - fingers crossed - just looking to push and get better - tis all we can do its have a go right
    • Came across these Ganador reps and am wondering if anyone has used these/come across these ?  Seem to look like reasonably good replicas (shape wise) from what I can see. Ive been told by them that they are moulded to be exact copies of original Ganadors (but thats what every replica version will say) https://www.shiftperformance.com.au/ganador-style-mirrors-suits-nissan-skyline-r33-gtr Photos of them installed appreciated Thanks 👍
    • lol, yeah, and how gutted I am now I’m back over in Europe (actual Europe) and dealing with the nightmare of U.K.-Continental Europe bureaucracy.   Anyway, arrived in NL early January with the BMW, whilst the Skyline followed suit about a week later. Both cars ended up stuck with their relative importers for about six weeks. Since then, I made a trip to the Nurburgring with a friend and have since ditched the Skyline in the garage. This week, I finally managed to find a suitable shop to do an alignment so hopped on over to Germany to fix the miserable mess the local Netherlands shop conducted; the car was just not aggressive enough in the rear for my driving style - I found myself understeering a fair bit at the ring which was really a first for me with this car. Mis-matched F&R tyres can be held partly responsible - have now moved to F+R NS2Rs. One thing I’ve noticed is the 180kph limiter just does not cut it here. I quickly hit that (for the first time) in Germany on the autobahn. Japanese circuits are small - at least the ones that were near me. I rarely spent much time in 4th. After much deliberation with the HKS SLD, I have ordered Nistune from Matt. Whilst the Skyline has been gathering dust I got to learning the highly neglected BMW I bought in the U.K. was in fact just that, highly neglected. Took the ol’ dog down to Switzerland last weekend with a progressively deteriorating front end. It went from vibration during braking at highway speed on the way down, to vibrating non-stop on the way back. I’ve already fixed numerous engine issues - low oil pressure, f**ked injectors, incorrect coils and plugs, electric water pump. Still to do is a suspension and brake overhaul, rear subframe replacement and likely more ageing engine electrical components. But I must say, I love it. After so long with the Skyline, I really didn’t know cars could be so comfortable.    
    • Thanks. I adjusted my soft cut to 7600rpm and if I see I'm still making power there, I'll consider readjusting to possibly 7800rpm while on the dyno. 
    • Yeah not sure. I sourced another relay no problem, its definitely a relay according to Nissan parts, they used those specific relays on a bunch if cars around that time, but my two options are, find a behind dash wiring loom which is proving difficult, or get the current loom fixed up by the shop when they put my rebuilt engine back in, they are confident in their auto electrical abilities. Thing is my current loom has anti-theft stuff and GPS immobilisers wired into it so easiest option may be to just fix the current one to save ripping apart the immobiliser.