SAU Community

September/october Sa Stagea Cruise

bigkevracer

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home...wonderful turnout, nice to see some new faces & rides, great cruise route & luch'n.

All in all a very enjoyable day. Thanks to Ryan & Jason for their efforts !

It has certainly become a family friendly club....it is wonderful to see all the kids.

OLD Jules & Mark

God dam face book dont use the thing so cant see the pics lol. I think we had 22 at the start point. Great day guys thanks for the cruise. ill get my butt into gear and organise some more cruises and stuff,any sugestions and help always welcome. i reckon the next one maybe joint legnum stag cruise give import wagon thing a try again.

Brilliant day out, thanks Jas and Ryan for getting it together. The missus and little one seemed to have enjoyed it too! We got lucky in that our little one slept the whole way and only woke for a feed.

Definitely keen on the next one.

was a great cruise thanks guys. need to have them more often i think. was a great turnout and was good to see everyone was happy to chat a meet everyone. cant wait for the next Stagea adventure.

Was a great cruise!!

I've been out of the scene for a while so was nice to have such a warm welcome!! :)

sorry I bailed without saying bye at the end, I had a brain melting headache and was such a long drive home with a headache :(

I'm still giggling at how amazed Mark was over jason's? glass headlights haha..

But the only pic I got was at the northern meet point, and my phone is pretty crap for photos so sorry about the quality!

Thanks for the great cruise! Can't wait for the next one! :)

imag6793.jpg

Well, i made it home eventually. Didn't get outa middleton till about 6:30pm. Found a loose wire on the stupid starbo timer my car has. Its original rubbish from Japan. ITS GOTTA GO!

Great cruise though. Good turnout and good people. Can't wait to do it again. With one less break down of course.

Cheers peeps.

Many thanks to jas/rose and ryan for the great day, it's been too long.

Good to hear tim got away without having to be towed

Can't wait for the next one, very interested in a promo day, just convinced the missus to let me spend more coin on the old girl.