SAU Community

Is 220Kw At The Wheels Powerful?

My hr31 has a twin turbo vh45. With the new ecu and a really nice tune its making 378.9rwkw. And there is not a need for any more on the street. Much time has been spent setting up the spring rate on the coil overs and camber adj to get the power to the ground. Now i can get the whole 380rwkw to the ground from 3rd gear. It is stupid fast.

My hr31 has a twin turbo vh45. With the new ecu and a really nice tune its making 378.9rwkw. And there is not a need for any more on the street. Much time has been spent setting up the spring rate on the coil overs and camber adj to get the power to the ground. Now i can get the whole 380rwkw to the ground from 3rd gear. It is stupid fast.

That is awesome bro. I can only imagine how fast that thing would be

to be honest man, I would be content with 300kw at the wheels. no more than that. as it is, its quick, but not quick enough to be content.

Tomorrow is the day I get a power tune done. will update you guys :)

Back when everyone mainly ran 98 300kw was considered a fast power that everyone wanted now with e85 in the picture 300kw now is like 200kw used to be its nothing special with most people at the power level now its 380 plus being considered fast.

dude am I reading this correctly?

you've got a built engine but only standard injectors?

If so, you're missing out on some serious fun....

Yea man :(

short on cash. but it will be the first thing I get when I get some more cash.

Back when everyone mainly ran 98 300kw was considered a fast power that everyone wanted now with e85 in the picture 300kw now is like 200kw used to be its nothing special with most people at the power level now its 380 plus being considered fast.

420rwkw on pump fuel last year thru a auto :yes: