SAU Community

Stolen Nissan Skyline R34 Gtr Vspec (S629 A00)

nikitah

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always did wonder about discharging a capacitor wired upto the steering wheel/gear-stick of some sort :P

Caps wont shock unless the voltage is wound up

But old ignition coils do a nice job not lethal in most case but doesn't feel nice ( numb arm for a few min and sore for a day )

But I must disclose I do not condone these actions for legal reasons disclaimer

Its easy to stop a theft but the laws favor crims rights and until that changes it will only get worse

when bubba is using a crim as his bitch in a small cell they will think twice

****warning*****far south of Adelaide

guys be careful as i had guys from south of adelaide contacting me about their car being stolen for the last few months n most of them are expensive rides which aint easy to steal.seems they professionals doing this and most likely they are towing the cars .cheerz

Bloody hell i am thinking now why i bought a skyline thiefs and police both after my skyline all the time..may be time to sell and buy a mitsubishi Megna.

Those get stolen for joy ride even more?

common sense will stop 50% of thefts , dont leave a skyline in view at night and during school holidays , or anytime !! dont show off in it , use a full blown alarm and gps tracker and a club even in your own yard !!! all can be over ridden but it slows them down to move on to easier targets

And a pro theft will always get the car , no exceptions , the best bet is tracking it for police to find them but self installed gps will be found in a min , so do it right and have a proper install by a reputable installer who knows how to hide them!

Sorry to hear mate.

Like I said, keep track of the classifieds all over the Internet. You'll find some parts pop up here an there. Ones that don't normally come up.

The wheels are a big sign, they don't come up often.

They'll want to move stuff quickly for cash.

the car was found at mclaren vale.love skylines but its time i say bye to them.no matter what security u have gps tracking is the way to go or making sure your car chained somewhere lol.seems clearly tow truck was used to do this job .

really need to start a bait car pool

I mean how expensive really is a stolen recovered auto r33 setup with gps, lockable doors and smash proof glass etc

wonder if the cops would be keen if we donated it to them to use