SAU Community

Stolen Nissan Skyline R34 Gtr Vspec (S629 A00)

nikitah

Just gonna jump in here real quick to remind peeps that no names of businesses can be mentioned here.

Not even hints that can give away identifying info will be tolerated.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just gonna jump in here real quick to remind peeps that no names of businesses can be mentioned here.

No description or biz names posted in public or otherwise ? a boat load of biz are RAA in the area , No other details will be given to protect the case's underway to prosecute fully

Common sense ?

Happy new year pete , lock the post

No probs Troy, just RAA approved is fine. Wanted to get in early before anyone did say something silly in here.

Don't care what anyone says outside of these forums.....feel free to name names all you like.....at least then, the owner of this forum won't face any possible civil liabilities.

Having said that, can't gaurantee that the revealer of that business won't though.

Everyone needs to remember that without trial, judgement and an outcome, EVERYTHING you say about a business (good or bad) is heresay......and subject to further scrutiny (even by business lawyers).

Best just to follow forum rules and not take any chances re lawsuits.

Happy New Year bud :santa:

found stripped n burnt

So sorry to hear about your car man. It is shame that some ppl feel the need to do this sort of sh*t for fun.

The other aspect (besides the car being someone's pride and joy) is that now..... We have 1 less GTR in exsistance.

Every time I see something like this I think "there goes another one". Considering Skylines are no longer made, I feel these cars should be cherished, loved, and respected. Not treated like crap and smashed up or stolen and burnt out. Very sad some ppl's mentality.

Edited by AshR34GTT

No probs Troy, just RAA approved is fine. Wanted to get in early before anyone did say something silly in here.

Don't care what anyone says outside of these forums.....feel free to name names all you like.....at least then, the owner of this forum won't face any possible civil liabilities.

Having said that, can't gaurantee that the revealer of that business won't though.

Everyone needs to remember that without trial, judgement and an outcome, EVERYTHING you say about a business (good or bad) is heresay......and subject to further scrutiny (even by business lawyers).

Best just to follow forum rules and not take any chances re lawsuits.

Happy New Year bud :santa:

So with a trial and once found guilty (for his 4th time, caught) its ok to say the business?

As I have first hand info and I would really like people to avoid this place as how they were getting the information on locations and how they broke into them is a bit hand in hand with their business.

So with a trial and once found guilty (for his 4th time, caught) its ok to say the business?

As I have first hand info and I would really like people to avoid this place as how they were getting the information on locations and how they broke into them is a bit hand in hand with their it business.

No

It is more then cars !!! Much more

I found out 5 min after it happened in detail( Cant disclose my source but its one of the good guys not a crim lol)

Don't think its made the news yet that other link wasnt it

Another note

To try and stop parts/car theft like this car oviously was used for , you can use a tech that marks parts with nearly invisible laser etched numbers in a matrix that is a bitch to remove without serious work

I sure a few of you have heard of it ??

Datadots

http://www.datadotdna.com/au/

I use them in car and house

Found kits in usa for the cost of a maccas burger meal so no excuse not to add that to your security

• 2 weeks later...

This.

-D

poor bugger hope you had good insurance! this would make me very angry.i carry a 5 cell maglite in both my gtrs for car jackings, have an awesome alarm fitted and park my cars in a garage at night, do not ever leave them out on the road that is inviting a theft!!!. so sad to see such a nice example of a 34 gtr burnt out, i hope the aholes that did this get their karma back!!!