SAU Community

Recommended Customs Broker - Sydney

mini2

• 4 weeks later...

Just give Todd over at Japlink Motors a call to help you out. I recently dealt with him for a personal import and the service was excellent. They know their stuff, their eesponsive and will help you get things right.

Highly suspect for your first ever post on the forum to be plugging one particular company Todd... Uh.....I mean Hipogtr. Tell us a little more about this 'personal import' of yours or is the make and model confidential? It was probably a mail order bride.

Suspend your cynicism, Alkatraz - Hipogtr (presuming it's the same person I think it is) just brought in an R35 with an entire Greddy catalogue on it, and yes Todd (and me too, by association...)helped him with it.

Edited by Iron Chef

Thanks for the post, Kristian. Also appreciate all the work that you did to help with the import - great job and highly recommended for anyone wanting some support importing!

Alkatraz, I'll be happy to post photos in due course. Its a Stage 0 R35 at this point - the way I would have like it to arrive from Nissan. :)

• 1 month later...

I see a few members do not know me well.

Yes I help a lot of members when I can and a few are into me for engine builds, major repairs (pay as you go jobs - things you do for friends)

I will help anyone until they burn me.

The R35 refered to in this thread is the best I have ever had the privilege to see let alone work on and yes I have been to AutoSalon Japan.

If you get a chance to see his car you will probably agree, as the owner is like the rest of us - he loves his skylines.

If he every sold the car I would be at the head of the line to buy her.