SAU Community

1989 R32 Gtr For Sales

Hey all,

I have for sale my 1989 R32 GTR. Had this car for about a year now but having to move so unfortunately need to sell it.

Details:

1989 R32 Nissan Skyline GTR

Chassis has around 111,xxx km on it but the engine has only 73,xxx km on it. The oil pump went in the old engine which seized so had it replaced with a new one a couple months ago.

Lots of paperwork with the car and receipts for pretty much everything that I have bought.

Car has only done about 20km since I put most of the mods on. So anthing that says 'new' means new.

Chassis:

Tein Super street coilovers

17x9.5 Alloys (unsure on make) with near new tyres

Brand new RDA drilled and grooved discs all round with Brand new TRW brake pads

Engine:

Standard internals

HKS 2350 turbos

Mine’s AFM

HKS Hard pipe

Full 3.5” Custom straight-through exhaust from downpipe back

New Autobahn88 300x600x100 FMIC with hard piping kit

New 13 Row oil cooler with braided hoses

New Oil filter relocation kit

New HKS oil filter

660cc Mine’s injectors

Brand new Bosch 040 In-tank fuel pump

Mine’s dump valves

Full set of brand new Bosch drive belts

Full oil change done when replaced engine using Castrol EDGE. Car has done maybe 20km since then.

All hoses replace with Silicon hoses including top and bottom radiator. Full coolant flush and replace done at same time as oil.

Drivetrain:

Brand New NPC 5 Button Ceramic Heavy duty clutch with lightened flywheel to suit and brand new release bearing, again, it has only done about 20km since fitting it.

All diff’s and gearbox oil replaced when changing engine using Redline shockproof

Electronics:

HKS turbo timer

Genuine Mine’s ECU tuned for engine

Blitz boost controller

GRID electronic HICAS controller. Allowing you to electronically lock-out the HICAS system.

Alpine CD/MP3 player with removable face and remote control

Black Widow Alarm system. (not sure on exact model but will try and find out.) includes central locking.

Brand new battery also installed.

Interior:

Blitz boost gauge

Recarco Bucket seat on driver side, Bit of a tear/hole on the bolster (pics below)

R33 GTR standard seat on passenger side

Standard R32 GTR carpets

Nardi Steering wheel

Exterior:

Original gunmetal grey paint, could do with a polish but I will be getting it cleaned and detailed before the sale. Some small amounts of surface rust (see pics below)

N1 Bonnet lip

N1 front bumper lip.

Pretty much standard really.

Price for all of this: $17,000 but is very negotiable

Car is located in Townsville, QLD. Happy to ship if buyer wants to organize and pay for everything.

I will get pics up as soon as I get the thing cleaned.

Thanks for looking. Any questions please ask... Either text me on 0406188865 or message me on here.

Hey all,

I have for sale my 1989 R32 GTR. Had this car for about a year now but having to move so unfortunately need to sell it.

Details:

1989 R32 Nissan Skyline GTR

Chassis has around 111,xxx km on it but the engine has only 73,xxx km on it. The oil pump went in the old engine which seized so had it replaced with a new one a couple months ago.

Lots of paperwork with the car and receipts for pretty much everything that I have bought.

Car has only done about 20km since I put most of the mods on. So anthing that says 'new' means new.

Chassis:

Tein Super street coilovers

17x9.5 Alloys (unsure on make) with near new tyres

Brand new RDA drilled and grooved discs all round with Brand new TRW brake pads

Engine:

Standard internals

HKS 2350 turbos

Mine’s AFM

HKS Hard pipe

Full 3.5” Custom straight-through exhaust from downpipe back

New Autobahn88 300x600x100 FMIC with hard piping kit

New 13 Row oil cooler with braided hoses

New Oil filter relocation kit

New HKS oil filter

660cc Mine’s injectors

Brand new Bosch 040 In-tank fuel pump

Mine’s dump valves

Full set of brand new Bosch drive belts

Full oil change done when replaced engine using Castrol EDGE. Car has done maybe 20km since then.

All hoses replace with Silicon hoses including top and bottom radiator. Full coolant flush and replace done at same time as oil.

Drivetrain:

Brand New NPC 5 Button Ceramic Heavy duty clutch with lightened flywheel to suit and brand new release bearing, again, it has only done about 20km since fitting it.

All diff’s and gearbox oil replaced when changing engine using Redline shockproof

Electronics:

HKS turbo timer

Genuine Mine’s ECU tuned for engine

Blitz boost controller

GRID electronic HICAS controller. Allowing you to electronically lock-out the HICAS system.

Alpine CD/MP3 player with removable face and remote control

Black Widow Alarm system. (not sure on exact model but will try and find out.) includes central locking.

Brand new battery also installed.

Interior:

Blitz boost gauge

Recarco Bucket seat on driver side, Bit of a tear/hole on the bolster (pics below)

R33 GTR standard seat on passenger side

Standard R32 GTR carpets

Nardi Steering wheel

Exterior:

Original gunmetal grey paint, could do with a polish but I will be getting it cleaned and detailed before the sale. Some small amounts of surface rust (see pics below)

N1 Bonnet lip

N1 front bumper lip.

Pretty much standard really.

Price for all of this: $16,000 but is very negotiable

Car is located in Townsville, QLD. Happy to ship if buyer wants to organize and pay for everything.

I will get pics up as soon as I get the thing cleaned.

Thanks for looking. Any questions please ask... Either text me on 0406188865 or message me on here.