SAU Community

After 6 And A Half Months.. It's Back.

Anfanee

So today after 6 and a half months i got the phone call i have been waiting for! The GTR is complete. Full engine rebuild. Commence the running in phase...

That's an old photo... Task #1 clean it and take some new pics!

So if you see a gunmetal grey/Blue 32 GTR with those gold rims south side give us a wave!!

post-92069-0-66043100-1351681210_thumb.jpg

I'm waiting for that phonecall too.

Not only would it mean that I finally get to drive my GTR, but it would also mean that I owned one in the first place!!!

mmmmmm me Jelly...

Nice one! May it bring you countless hours of driving pleasure, and if it evers needs a babysitter, PM me !!! :thumbsup:

Ultimate tunes did it for me, ill post a full list tomorrow morning but full piston kit, top end rebuilt, fuel system rebuild, block bore etc... When i broke it the car had cracked 5 pistons (detonation) blown the head and f**ked half the valves.... Did a good job.

Good to hear you got your car back.

I may see you in my street visiting the blue Celica now.

I also ride past your house every day at 5.10 on the way home... keep an eye out for a red bike with a white jacket (y)... I was there in the GTR yesterday. Ill tell you what it's nice to have it back.

sounds good SIn, unfortunately i can't make it on Friday but ill be going both days on the weekend. By Japanese whaling fleet do you mean the big things known as Stageas?

I also ride past your house every day at 5.10 on the way home... keep an eye out for a red bike with a white jacket (y)... I was there in the GTR yesterday. Ill tell you what it's nice to have it back.

Will do.

If you see my car in the driveway feel free to stop in and say hello.