SAU Community

****stolen**** R34 4 Door Grey Sunroof

Best B4

Sorry to hear about this. Have front steering rack with arms etc from 4 door if u need. Have various bits from 4 door here u may need. Best of luck mate.

I sent u a message through inbox bout parts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ouch that would hurt even more mate. A lot of cars being stolen, the owners don't seem to have insurance on the damn thing!!!!

And yea it's the misses daily school run car only had it probs a month they had a key for it nothing much u can do

And yea it's the misses daily school run car only had it probs a month they had a key for it nothing much u can do

Agree with that but having a insurance means that at least there is a way of getting something back. Not having a go at you mate but having insurance is really handy. The way I see it is no one can stop someone from stealing cars but having insurance means you can get back most of what you lost.

the caster rod looks straight i had to cut the wishbone with a grinder cos it was that bent it bent over the bolt to take the arm off so really i will have to match it with one that is straight also how the hell do you take it off the sub cos all i see is a huge star shaped nut/bolt do you have that tool or am i way off of how to get it out lol

Yeah I haven't taken mine off yet, just dropped the whole frame so I will have a sus when I take it off as I haven't removed one. Pretty sure I have the star shaped tool here if thts what's needed.

stolen keys? previous dodgy owner? something crafty like in gone in 60 seconds? I'm a curious cat! :yes:

There is a way to get a key without jumping thu to many hoops , sadly the manufacture and gov rules provide the details needed

A slack locksmith would cut one !

i wont divulge how its done because to stop the data on your end would cost a bucketload and not practical

And crims dont need any help

There has been a lot of cars nicked with keys and alarm remotes coded lately but the people were arrested over the weekend down south

I still say that nothing beats a secret single or dual action hidden kill switch... Don't even tell your mates where it is hidden/how it operates.

It does not need to be engaged every time but if you are leaving your car overnight or parked when out at a function then turn it on...

They can play with the alarm and immobilisers the ignition or even have a key. Most petty car thief's now how to get around even the best alarms.

with that said it won't stop a determined pro but it will stop the joy riders and low to middle class thief's who take your car and just end up thrashing it and causing medium to minor damage.

If mine was to go I would want a pro to do it... At least then when found, if ever it would be in no condition to be fixed... They are never the same once damaged and repaired :(

How many bogans , meth heads or general scum does it take to steal a car

1 with a towing setup

No amount switches will thwart that

A gps might

A big attack dog maybe

a security gaurd 24/7 doubt it

common sense will stop a fair bit

Cant tell you how many skylines or stags i see parked overnight in extremely bad areas lately

Mostly P 's but not all

A better kill switch is one you cant see a proximity switch behind plastics( touch switch or voice command)

Or close range rfid setup to blow a hidden fuse on a major system if a sequence isnt followed to start it

mutiple layers of security not just 1

The " pro's " arrested had recoded alarm remotes as well so it would have cost some cash to do some remotes are hundreds of dollars?

and had many cars in various states of strip down

they also had the public and a few major companies supporting the operation without knowing it

So it should ease up the thefts down south a tad?? I hope