SAU Community

Looking To Swap: Immaculate, Stock Gunmetal Grey 1989 R32 Gtr - 80,000Km

Hi everyone,

As the post says, I have a stock* (lowered, larger intercooler, cat back) 1989 Gun metal grey R32 GTR, that I'd like to swap...or perhaps sell? (i don't really need the money lol)

Before, the car info:

The reason for the swap is that i'm in the army and i'm about to be posted to Darwin. I've just got back from a deployment and am just not enjoying the car like i use to and would rather a more comfortable everyday car, or perhaps another import (just not a skyline).

I'm after a swap because i'm in the middle of trying to sort out my relocation and just don't have the time/ patience to put the car up for sale, that and i just don't want to deal with the hassles either.

As mentioned, I just got back from deployment (3 weeks ago), there is no money owing on the GTR at all!

The GTR is immaculate, while i was away, i literally threw money at it lol

I've had the car completely over-hauled for everything and anything that needed replacing (I have reciepts)

So the car:

1989 Gun metal grey R32 gtr

Mods:

Lowered

Larger intercooler

Cat back exhaust, with small 3 inch muffler

- Has been fitted with full alarm system

- 40% window tint

Now, as for stock:

80,000km

There are no engine modifications!

Still runs stock turbos on 7psi

It still has the orginal airbox

Rolls on the original 16 inch wheels with new tread

I have all the reciepts, the import papers, workshop manuals and anything and everything since it came to australia.

I've had this car since march this year, was then deployed for 6 and half months and i've literally driven it for a month lol

So that's the break down, i just don't enjoy the car as much as I did, hence the desire for a swap.

If you have a nice clean newish car you'd consider swapping, then send me a pm, email or call me

Also, don't be stupid with this, i'm not going to swap a clean gtr for a ford fiesta or some VL commodore, reasonable/ realistic offers!

As for the car, it's located in Townsville, however, if a good deal arises, i'll take it back down to Brisbane.

Will be posting pictures tomorrow (i'm driving up from mackay right now as i'm typing this lol)

Meta

[email protected]

Edited by goingforadds

what about a civic with cash on top?

What type of civic? and how much cash adjustment?

If you have any photos, and information, could you email me?

Hey mate I know you said not another skyline but would you be interested in an R32 4 door gtst? Considerably more comfortable and convenient than a GTR.

Sorry mate, i'm looking towards getting out of the skylines completely, but thanks for the offer

left_front.jpg

skyline_front.jpg

skyline_right.jpg

skyline_engine.jpg

skyline_inside_right.jpg

skyline_speedo.jpg

skyline_inside_centre.jpg

skyline_inside_left.jpg

If anyone would like anymore photos, or information regarding the GTR, just post, or email me

As for more information I forgot to mention.

It has rego until early next year, i think April 2013...i'll double check soon

The car came with subs, however, i've taken those out....just not a fan lol...however, there are two Amps, mounted under the front seats, the head unit plays DVDs on that little LCD screen lol

Also, if you've noticed the blitz controller, it's not hooked up, as mentioned, it only boosts 7psi, i tried ages ago, and it didn't do anything on either setting, so it's been disabled

And also, the car has been resprayed, I have the reciepts for that also

Anyway, my details are on the first post, if you're interested, email, message, etc

And just to clarify, I'm only interested in swapping for a car...sorry...not another skyline

Edited by goingforadds

• 3 weeks later...

Mate in all honesty bring the car up and enjoy it. Im currently up in darwin and we have a small good car scean here. I have yet to have any issues with police regarding driving a modded skyline. if you have lost intrest buy a daily, and keep it as is and look after it. As the skyline is comming on 25 years (then goes to classic) and if you keep it near stock it will go up in value. Also you will have opertunitys to drive it anger (if you so desire) at hidden valley race way (same track as V8) for as little as $60 per session (day).

hope that helps.