SAU Community

Rb25Det Help! Please!

Wheelzy

Hi there guys, last night I was driving my r33 and I was going about 60 kays then all of a sudden it nearly lost all power when I pulled over it kept idling really weird like it'd nearly die then perk back up again, and continued doing this, I noticed my water bottle had bugger all in it so I took the radiator cap off and filled it up, I managed to limp the car back to my girlfriends at about 20 Kays but I had to keep the revs up otherwise it'd stall, it blew quite a bit of smoke, I have work today and my boss is angry as hell at me so if I can fix it quickly or even just diagnose the problem for me it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much,

Axyl

I also have Apexi afc neo piggyback ecu of that could be a problem, I have no idea :(

Edited by Wheelzy

Check all intercooler pipes, make sure they are ALL connected and tught, check the silicone joiners for splits.

May also be a bad air flow meter, try a mates afm.

Because u have been driving while running poorly and rich u will need some new spark plugs too.

Get some bkr6e spark plugs, dont let the parts shops tell u u need platinums etc, waste of money

Check all intercooler pipes, make sure they are ALL connected and tught, check the silicone joiners for splits.

May also be a bad air flow meter, try a mates afm.

Because u have been driving while running poorly and rich u will need some new spark plugs too.

Get some bkr6e spark plugs, dont let the parts shops tell u u need platinums etc, waste of money

I also recently installed a hks ssqv bov could this have done it? Like could blocking up the old pipes bugger it too? :(